Chapter 16: Desperate

^HQ🔥❤

No proof read....as always....ignore the mistakes.

Third Person POV

After the cold threat, with the same cold stare, Jungkook left with fury. He will be upset, Taehyung is sure he will be but he can't just shut Jimin out completely. Taehyung needs to talk to him and listen to him as well. He will just deal with Jungkook later. Right now, Jimin owes him an expalanation.

"Don't worry about Jungkook. He will be fine. You go with Jimin." Yoongi assures them. He looks at Jimin and can see that he is nervous. After the incident in the club, it's the first time they will be alone to have a talk.

"I-In my room?" Jimin asks and Taehyung just nods.

They both enter Jimin's room and the door is locked. Jimin doesnot know how to start a conversation after what he did. He had realized his mistake the very day he did it. He was just so stupid, so stupid to try to have someone that can never be his. Never. It hurts him but it's the reality and he will have to deal with it. Taehyung is just his bestfriend, he has a mate who would kill him if he'll do anything like that again. He is just left alone.

Jimin is standing by the closed door and Taehyung has alrealy settled on bed. His facial expressions are calm and he is in no hurry. He is here to listen afterall. Jimin is thankful that Taehyung is not making any eye contact because if he will, Jimin might explode.

Taehyung's POV

I don't know how long we are in the room but it's slightly awkward that he is just standing there and not saying anything. I keep my eyes glued to the print on the comforter, tracing the design, just praying that he says something.

"H-How are you, Tae?" He finally speaks, voice small and desperate.

"I'm good, I'm fine." I reply without looking up.

"That's good." I can tell he is running his hand through his hair.

"How are your wounds? I mean, Yoongi hyung told me you have broken two ribs." I ask, finally looking at my best friend. He is a little surprised, maybe because he wasn't expecting me to ask how's he been.

"I am healing really fast. It doesn't hurt much." He gives me a smile and looks down. Hurt. Oh poor boy. I feel so bad that I was the cause of his suffering again. He always gets in trouble because of me.

"Come sit Jimin, please don't stand there." I plead him and looks paled. It hurts to see him struggling to try to talk to me, like it's the first time he is talking to me. He hesistanly steps forward but rather sitting on the bed, he kneels in front of me and I gasp.

"Jimin?! Get up. Get up. What are you doing." I grab him from his arms but the muscle pog doesn't even budge. He just stares at me, tears welled up in his eyes.

"No Tae, let me say what I want to say like this. I-I don't deserve to-"

"You get up this instant Park Jimin." I state firmly and he closes his eyes, tears falling. He doesn't get up.

"I am sorry Tae. I shouldn't have kissed you. I shouldn't have done that but you-you were leaving, although I was an asshole and told you to leave but I wanted you to stay and my mind wasn't even working and I swear-"
He lets out a sob and my heart clenches at his state.

"I swear, I don't know what got into me and I made the biggest mistake in my life. I didn't mean to Tae, I don't want to lose you. Watching you going away from me is something that I can never, never handle. I should've done something else, l-like, hold your wrist o-or just yelled to make you stop, anything but not this. But you were leaving and I thought I had lost you because of how I cold I acted." He continues to cry and so do I.