Chapter 6: Close

No proof read. Please ignore the mistakes.

Jungkook's POV

"Just fucking stay away from me." I try to sound as cold as possible because I don't want to show him how badly I want to wipe away that hurt from his eyes. I shut the door of his room behind me and rush to my own. Entering my own room, I let myself slide against the closed door.

Watching him in pain caused by me stirrs something inside me, wakes an emotion- a feeling, I can't find myself to know about. The fact that he will be staying with us under the same goddamn roof will make is so difficult for me or maybe for both of us to act normal because hell,

I find myself losing my shit whenever he is around me. Just like what happened moments ago. I freaking picked him up and took to his bed. Why? Well because he was hurt, couldn't walk due to the injury and I am kind enough to help someone in pain but beside all of my 'stay away from him' plan, I always find myself wanting to stay close to him.

I should not have done that, I should've let him be in pain. I should let him be when he is in pain...and I will. He doesn't need me. He has his so called bestfriend to take care of him. All I have to do is to ignore him, don't give a fuck about him and show him that I will never ever want him. Easy.

Third Person POV

Jimin was laying on the bed of his new room, feeling slightly dizzy due to need of sleep but hugry as well. He wishes Taehyung luck as his bestfriend has a room next to his mate. It would be a great help for his plan. Jimin wants to help, if this is what makes his bestfriend happy than he will love to help but urge of being always close to Taehyung and not sharing him with anyone is increasing rapidly.

Taehyung is the only person he can trust completely, only person he can his secrets to, only person who was always there with him through thick and thin, only person without whom, he would literally lose his mind or without whom, his own existance would wither away. He may have become selfish or possessive or something more-- something which shouldn't be there between two best bestfriends.

Jimin closes his eyes but a knock immedietly interrupts. He opens his eyes and mumbles a 'come in'. The door opens and reveals Yoongi. Jimin sits up and rubs his eyes rather cutely making the older in the room stare for a while. Yoongi stays there, looking at the orange head, not knowing he was being a bit wierd and making the other uncomfortable. Jimin clears his throat and Yoongi comes back to his senses.

"Uhm, Dinner will be ready in a few minutes so you can fresh up a bit and Seokjin said if there is anything particular you would like to eat, let him know." Yoongi puts up a smile, trying not to sound out of place at the moment.

"Anything will do, thank you." Jimin replies.

"Ok. Well you know it was a good decision to stay down in this room and let Taehyung have the one upstairs." Yoongi says with a smirk decorating his soft features. Jimin furrows his eyebrows in confusion then understanding what the older meant.

"O-Oh yeah, Taehyung has a thing for having rooms upstairs, away from others." Jimin says, oblivious that Yoongi wasn't refering to Taehyung and Jungkook. Yoongi's smirk grew and he chuckled.

"Well if you need me, my room is right next to yours". Yoongi winks at Jimin and before Jimin can respond, the latter is gone. Jimin was shocked at the wink thrown at him. Yoongi sure doesn't look like a person who would just flirt with you and wink at you for no fucking reason but what Jimin witnessed made him regret not being Taehyung's roommate. The orange head sighs and gets up to freshen up for dinner.

--------------------

"Princess don't you think this is over fried. It looks as if it's burnt." Namjoon teases his mate and Seokjin slaps him on arm.