Chapter 3: Dinner Part 1

Third Person POV

A week has passed since Taehyung has lost the one he was waiting for his entire life. His Mate. The whole week he would just wake up, eat and sleep. Barely talking to anyone and not smiling at all. Everyone was worried that where did the bubbly and energetic Taehyung has gone.

It pained them to see the worn out appearence of the latter but they were badly defeated in the tries they made to come to know about whats bothering Taehyung. Jimin on the other hand was losing his patience as Taehyung has ignored him completely and he desparetly wanted to know what was bothering his best friend and now he is standing in front of Taehyung's room.

Taking a deep breath, he finally knocks on the door which he had never done because he would just throw open the door and why not, he is Taehyung's best friend and donot need his permission to enter his room but this is a totally different case. To be honest, Jimin was slightly scared. What if he won't talk to me ever. What if he has found another friend. What if I am not his best friend anymore? Sensless thought ran inside his mind. Pushing them away he knocked again but got nothing as an answer.

"Tae! Its Jimin." He said softly desperate for a reply. There is no way he is leaving today. He wants to and will talk to his Tae.

"I-I know t-that you are mad at me and y-you should be but please if you being shut off from everything and everyone is beacause of me then please j-just l--"

"Come in". A soft voice came from inside the room. Jimin hesistantly opens the door and stepping inside, closing it behind him, eyes now locked with Taehyung's pained ones. Before Jimin could figure anything, Taehyung rushed towards him, throwing himself in other's embrace which made Jimin stumble back and hit the door behind him with Taehyung's weight on him.

Taehyung tightened his hold around Jimin's neck and Jimin tightened his around Taehyung's waist. Jimin was shocked with the sudden gesture because he wasn't expecting Taehyung to just hug him like that. Quiet sobs were heard as Taehyung buried his face in Jimin's neck and now fully crying which Jimin let him. Jimin brought his hand behind Taehyung's head and started stroking his hair in a soothing manner. After good 10 minutes, Taehyung calmed down and let the other go, wiping his tears and hanging his head low.

"I-I a-am sor-sorry, I j-just wanted to.....I don't know I just wanted to let it out." Taehyung sniffed and hesistantly looked up and Jimin who was smiling fondly at him.

"Don't apologise Tae, you don't have to apologise for anything". Jimin said wiping Taehyung's tear with his thumb."I came here to talk to you. I-If you....c-can we talk. Please." Jimin plead. Taehyung nodded and both headed and sat on the bed.

"I swear Taetae I can't stand you being mad at me. You have no idea how miserable these two weeks were for me. I was really angry that night because I don't want to lose you. If anything fucking happens to you, I would go out of my mind and the other day when I lost my mind and said shit to you, I didn't mean any of it. I swear to God.

The thought of you being hurt even a little makes me go crazy. You are the only person in this hell of a world who is always there for me, who makes me happy by the little adorable things you do, you are always there for me when I am in trouble, you confront me and I also want to be there for you, to protect you but I guess I took it alot more seriously that I didn't realize that I was hurting you. When you came home late that night and I swaer I could see the pain in your eyes and trust me I was beyond worried. I wanted to ask you about what's bugging you but....but y-you ignored me and honestly I felt like shit. I wanted to kill myself for hurting you.

Please Tae forgive me. Forgive me for making you cry, for making you run away, for yelling at you, f-for calling you p-pathetic beacuse honestly you are nowhere near that word. You are perfect and beautiful and amazing and pretty and s---" Jimin stopped when he saw Taehyung laughing like a maniac.