Chapter 27: Meeting

Ignore the mistakes... :)

Third Person POV

Jungkook feels bad for Taehyung now. Poor boy was in pain the whole night, whimpering everytime he moved. He must've been rough last night, seeing Taehyung like this.

"I really am sorry." Jungkook apologised for the nth time and Taehyung tells him it's all right although he does feel pain in his lower back but he doesn't want Jungkook to know.

"Kookie, please stop apologising. Let's shower okay. I want breakfast." And Jungkook nods.

"By the way, I really hate that you're hickeys fade away so soon. I want everyone to see that only I can give them to you. For once I hate our rapid healing." Jungkook pouts and Taehyung kisses it away, laughing.

"You can always give me new one and besides, this mark is enough for people to know that I belong to you." Taehyung says and Jungkook couldn't agree more.

Jimin's constant smirking face was making Taehyung irritated.

What? Taehyung links him across the table.

Someone had a spectacular night. Jimin replies and Taehyung splutters and starts coughing violently.

"You okay Taehyung?" Jin asks, handing him glass of water.

"Y-Yeah hyung, sorry." Taehyung smiles.

"Yoongi, I wanted to ask you something." Hoseok says.

"Yes Hoseok?"

"Can you help me get our walls sound proof or does any one know any spell that can lower our hearing ability for night time?" Hoseok says and Taehyung splutters again. Everyone starts laughing.

"Ahh, you're right. Looks like someone kept us all up last night. I'll arrange something Hoseok." Yoongi smirks and so does Jungkook.

"Shut up guys, let the boy breathe." Jin says and looks at Taehyung who just wants to disappear from here.

"Well it wasn't the first time and certainly won't be the last so, help yourselves out." Jungkook says. Hoseok whistles and the rest join, making Taehyung flush red. Taehyung glares at Jungkook who finds him adorable, Taehyung's glare can never be scary.

"Alright stop it you idiots and eat. You talk as if you all are virgins here." Jin quiets all of them and Taehyung breathes.

Jungkook, Hoseok, Jimin and Yoongi had to deal with a sulking Taehyung for a whole day.

-----------------

Hyungsik and Jihoon decided to have a proper lunch with Park Chanyeol so basically today, Jin and Jisoo were busy buying groceries and started making lunch.

Taehyung was told that an old friend is coming to visit and he was strangely excited. Sunday marked the free day for all the house was full with loud chatters and everyone was excited to meet the Alpha of Scarlet Red pack.

"Jungkook? What should I wear?" Taehyung asks, eyeing his wardrobe.

"You would look beautiful in anything you wear baby." Jungkook says, laying on Taehyung's bed.

"Help me out Kookie. I want to look nice."

"Come on babe, you're not going out or something, it's just a guest and he is here for work, you probably will only see him during lunch." Jungkook replies.

"But still. I don't know why but I feel really excited today."

"That's because you'll get a veriety of delicious food for lunch." Jungkook chuckles.