Chapter 20: Yours

Ignore the mistakes please.... :)

Jungkook's POV

Trust.

For some people, it's just a word. A mere deal of give and take between two. Give and take, as in this trust is given and demanded in return as well. One would say, 'I trust you' and the other will believe, without demanding any proof.

This trust is the same thing my father had given to my mother without demanding the proof and got heartbroken. The love he gave her and ended up alone.

This trust is what I wanted from Taehyung though hurting him everytime. I am not selfish, I never asked if Taehyung trusts me and he never said it either but deep down I know he does. Maybe be he has his own reasons to not tell me.

I have hurt him alot before because I jumped into conclusions fast. This time, I want him to give details of why he hid it and if not then I will have to work hard to gain his trust. I want him to trust me because I do.

After leaving the clinic, I tried my best to remain thoughtless. To not let my mind invade my senses with the bullshit. It worked. Because now, there is nothing that can make me hate Taehyung.

Omega. Taehyung is an omega. A rare specie of wolves just like mine, but more rare. I always thought what did I do to deserve him, what good deed's reward is Taehyung? And now, I've been blessed. Taehyung is a blessing and I am never, never letting him go.

But why would he hide his scent, his true self from me. No one knows he is an omega but what if they do. Does it make me the only one who doen't know. No no, how can anyone know if he masks his scent. Does Jimin know? Shit. What if Taehyung has told him and not me. Of course Jimin had been with him forever. He must know. Fuck. You have expalanation to do Taehyung.

Walking inside and finding Taehyung and Jimin curled up on the couch, head leaning on his shoulder, really didn't help calm down the thoughts I had earlier. I promised myself I won't get made at Taehyung but fuck it. We need to talk.

"Hey Jungkook, did you got the charger." He asks once he notices me. It relieves me a little that they have untangled now. I ignore him and head to my room. Just as I thought, he followed me. I heard a slight knock but decided not to speak. After three knocks, the door opened.

"Jungkook?" Damn, that beautiful little voice. I wasn't facing him but I can tell his beautiful face is etched with confusion after not getting any response from me.

"A-Are you okay?" Maybe Tae, maybe I am okay. Maybe I am not.

"Jungkook what's wrong? Please tell me." I feel a warmth on my shoulder and I know it's Taehyung's hand.

"You don't trust me, do you Taehyung?". Get a grip on yourself Jeon, you're gonna hurt him again. Taehyung's hand disappear from my shoulder as I turn around to face him. He is comfused, brows furrowed.

"W-What do you mean Jungkook? Of course I do. I trust you, why---"

"You don't trust me Tae, I was never worthy of your trust right?" I say and I shouldn't. I shouldn't be saying any of this.

"Why a-are you t-thinking like that Jungkook? It's not true." Taehyung stutters, hands starting to tremble.

"Really?"

"Yes Jungkook, really." He says.

"Then tell me who you are Taehyung"

-------------------

Third Person POV

"Then tell me who you are Taehyung". Taehyung's confusion grow more as Jungkook asks the question.