Chapter 4: Dinner Part 2

Third Person POV

To say it was beyond awkward for both males would be an understatement, they both were freaking uncomfortable. Jungkook's plan for ignoring the other failing miserably as they both were seated face to face with eachother.

Jimin sitting beside Taehyung, with Yoongi being in front of him. Jungkook was trying his best not to glance at the breath taking male sitting less the 2 meters away, right in front of him. Taehyung on the other hand was trying his best not to cry right at the moment and praying that he won't get hurt even more and the other male ignoring him as if he does not exist was not helping at all. Jimin noticed and felt the discomfort of his his beloved friend linked him.

Hey Tae? You good?

Yeah Chim, I-I actually---no. Taehyung replied getting more uncomfortable.

Thats him. Jeon Jungkook. Taehyung linked back after a slight pause.

I know that. What about him? Jimin asked slightly concerned.

M-My mate. The one and only who rejected me. Taehyung swallowed the lump in his throat. Jimin didn't answered rather banged his fist on the table making Taehyung jump a little and gaining everyone's attention.

"Anything wrong son?". Jihoon asked little confused at slight outburst of his son.

"Oh no, nothing Dad". Jimin flashed a half smile towards his father. Both Pack heads went back to their chatting after a nod. Jisoo settled beside Hoseok after serving along with other two maids, now dismissed.

Jiminie? What happened? Taehyung finally asked knowing his friend is angry.

Thats fucking asshole rejected you, hurt you and he is sitting here as if its nothing. Fuck, I am trying my best not to kill him right here. I was never fond of Lost Delta anyways and he-.

Just focus on the dinner Jiminie. Taehyung interrupted Jimin with a smile towards him. It calmed Jimin almost immediatly but his hate towards a certain raven haired was increasing every passing second. Jimin never knew his best friends mate would be a soon-to-be Alpha of a powerful and ruthless pack.

Yeah ruthless, thats what the rumors say. Everyone at the table somehow sensed the tension present but none spoke. The clanging sound was heard only as knives and forks hit the crockery. All waiting for someone to start a conversation, just anything.

"The food is very delicious Alpha Jihoon." Jin said mouthful.

"Oh! I am glad to here that. Jisoo was in control of all this and uh only Jihoon will do". Jihoon smiled at the male.

"Jisoo makes the most delicious food." Hoseok smiled at his mate making Jisoo blush hard.

"No doubt in that. Jin can also cook but this....is just Wow". Namjoon joined the conversation and praising the food.

"Excuse me? Do you mean that my cooking is bad. Oh how dare you." Jin fake gasped cluching his heart making everyone at the table laugh except the ravenette and the two best friends.

"Drama queen at it again." Yoongi bluntly said making laughter erupt again. The back and forth banter continued which mostly included Seokjin and his dad jokes or Yoongi teasing him. Taehyung would join at some point but moslty lost, not paying any attention. Jimin praying for Seokjin's extra ass to shut up and Jungkook dying to just be alone.

"Hyungsik, I hope you enjoyed the dinner and you all too." Jihoon politley said getting 'it was amazing', 'thankyou' and nods as answers.

"Hyungsik I would like to talk to you please, its very important". Jihoon turned to Hyungsik, now dead serious. Hyungsik nodded approving.