[1]

"I . . . I'm *cough* . . . s-sorry *cough*"

"That 'sorry' didn't seem sincere to me."

"Oi. Yulia-neechan, wake up!"

"*groan* What time is it?"

"6:30"

"a.m. or p.m.?"

"a.m. Now, wake up!" he says as he yanks my sheets away from me. "I know it's a school holiday but you and me have to go on a morning jog!"

"Jeez, Yuratchka! You don't have to take my blanket. It's cold!" Shivering, I force myself to get up.

"That's your fault for wearing clothes that expose skin!"

"Whatever," I push my 'brother' out of my room. "Now, get out so I can change."

Ever since my mom died when I was nine, I've been living on my own for a couple of months until this boy came up to me once when I was playing on the sand box alone.

When he knows that I was living on my own, he insisted of me being part of his family. Since then, I started staying with him, Yuratchka Plisetsky, the rising star figure skater of Russia and his kind and caring grandpa.

I even changed and was given the name Yulia.

Most kids my age, or younger, would love to be a hero. Especially the ones that have manifested their own Quirks. So, that's why they work hard and try their best to be accepted in U.A. High School.

Even though I have my own Quirk, I don't have any intentions of being a hero. Instead, I would hide my wings away and will never use them. But sometimes, I would create butterflies just for fun and protection. I can create them with my right hand however, my left hand is for support. For example, if I want to make a big amount of butterflies, I use my left hand.

Although I don't want to attend U.A. High, a letter was addressed from the U.A. themselves to me recently.

What was it about?

They told me I'm one of the four recommendations and they want me to be a hero.

Why?

Because every time my brother wants to go somewhere, I have to be with him and protect him since he is Quirkless.

I mean, with the villains here and there, of course I'd be fighting them off and making sure they don't come near Yuri and me. And the damn mass media got their hands on videos of me defeating the villains. Though, during the battle with the villains, I made sure I don't use any of my Quirk. My message was to say, "Even Quirkless' can become a hero."

The rumours spread by the news' headlines had always gone wild; "Is She Quirkless?","Quirkless Could Fight with Villains?!",
"Don't Underestimate This Quirkless' Quirk!"

Those days, I've been called as 'Quirkless' even though I have my own power.

Thinking back, why am I accepted to U.A. when the rumours say I'm Quirkless?

Even with all that, all I know is Yuri and grandpa are excited of me being accepted to that school. Though, I'm still hesitating. Accepting the request means I would be using my Quirk most of the time but rejecting it means I would miss this opportunity of making my family proud and I won't get second chances.