[8]

☆Yulia's POV☆

I ran out of the building and left the area. I'm on my way to my house, still running.

I know why I'm running away.

I know why I panic.

I know why I'm scared.

All of it. Because of mom.

I run as fast as I could to home when suddenly, I hear a car honks from behind me and it's getting closer and louder. I stop in my tracks and look behind. The car is heading in my direction.

Is he doing this on purpose? I'm on the sidewalk!

Without further reaction, the car crashes into me.

☆Third POV☆

(5 minutes before the car crash)

A father has finished work and is coming home to be greeted by his three children. He drives home with a smile on his face while calling his wife.

Everyone knows the saying 'Don't use your phone while driving,' right?

And you would end up in a car crash. And that's just how it is.

Thinking carelessly that he was safe on the road because there's no one, he accidently punctured his front wheel by sharp objects. Literally, unidentified objects since it weren't thumbtacks, nails nor sharp pebbles. They look like it could be thrown on purpose by a person.

The father skids around and when he notices a person was running, he immeadiately try to warn by honking the horn.

Too late, he crashed into her.

Seconds later, the smoke has finally cleared, revealing a bloodied man, a badly damaged car and an alive girl with no injuries.

She had reacted too quickly, ending up using her fiery wings to block herself.

When she realized of what she had done, she instantly continue her way home, not bothering or helping the man.

Why?

Adrenaline.

It's automatic.

☆Yulia's POV☆

I woke up and my eyes are hurt from crying too much yesterday. I look at my phone. 8:04 a.m. Saturday.

After what happened between Todoroki and me, I don't feel like facing him. So, thank goodness all that happened was on a Friday.

But that man. My memory flash to when I see him after the smoke has cleared. It was gruesome.

This is why I will never use my wings again. It always ends up killing people. I can't believe I commit a murder twice.

I thought I will never do that again but yesterday was an accident, right?

BEEP! BEEP! BEE--

I jump when I heard my snooze. Annoyed, I turn it off and put it back on my bedside table but I miss and it fell on the floor with a 'thud'.