[2]

Today is the day of the U.A's entrance exams and I'm still wondering of whether I should accept it or reject it.

I hate using my real Quirk after my dad died and my own mother accused me of killing him.

Why would I kill my own dad if I loved him?

Before he died, he's always been there for me and Mom every time we need help, love and caring. He would always play with me, take me out for small walks and also teaches me how to play the piano since he, himself, was a pianist.

At the age of four and I have manifested my own quirk, he would teach me how to use it properly, mainly the wings.

When I was seven, I already how know how to use my Quirk like a pro, thanks to Dad.

Then, that day came. His performance as a pianist. It was beautiful. He played his own track. But then, the stage lights fell right on top of him and the stage started catching on fire.

A week after, my mom was out of it. She became alcoholic and started saying nonsense, accusing me of killing him by cutting the rope of the stage light using the sharp crystals that shoots out from my wings then, catching it on fire with my wings as well.

And Mom would abuse me. She would even almost tried to kill me when she hears me play the piano. I only needed music to calm myself down or clear my mind.

For two years, she's still the same. And I'm still the same, playing the piano. But then, one day, she died. I didn't have any feelings or emotions when she died. What I think that I was feeling back then was satisfaction.

Afterwards, I became a part of the Plisetsky family. Yuri told me his dad abandoned him and his mom but his mom never really cared about her own son. All she wanted was for her son to skate. So, that's why Yuri has been staying with his grandpa. I felt bad for the blondie. He never even experienced any love or care by his own parents. I think again that maybe my story isn't the worst.