[36]

Back at the stadium, Present Mic announces that we can continue on with the formation of team for the Cavalry Battle. Thank goodness the hosts of the sports festival were nice enough to wait for my conciousness to come back so I can make up my mind if I want to continue or not.

Since I was stuck on the same team with Todoroki, I had to stick around with him as we discuss on who else should be on our team.

"Maybe Momo?" I suggest. "She can create anything.

"Yaoyorozu? I guess that's not a bad idea."

"Yeah, and maybe she could create another half of a brain for you," I say saltily as I stick my tongue out at him. He ignores me and rolls his eyes before leaving me for a bit to find Momo.

The second he leaves, Iida approaches me. "Yulia-san, you're on the same team as Todoroki-san, isn't it?"

"Yes."

"May I join?" I was surprised he wanted to join but why?

"You're not going with your friends? Like Deku and Uraraka?"

"Um, no. I feel like I need to win this sports festival."

An asshole who betrays friends just to win?

"Uh, I guess. You can be a good boost for the team. But let's wait for the boss a.k.a Mr. Sass Todoroki--Aah!!" A sudden pain inflicted at my neck. The shock collar!

"Are you okay?!" Iida questions. I hear footsteps coming and an irritated voice. Todoroki and Momo walks back to where I am.

"Yulia!" I look and Todoroki seems really mad at something. "What the heck did you do?!"

"Do what?"

"Something that would trigger the shock collars."

"It triggered you too?!"

"What did you do?!"

"I called you Mr. Sass Todoroki! I can't even talk shit about you behind your back?!"

"You say it like it's a normal thing!"

"Well, 'cause that's who you are! Sassy as f--!" Another shock triggered and me and Todoroki yelp in pain. Momo quickly went between us, extending her arms to push us apart before we start another fight.

"Stop it! Both of you! I thought you guys are done fighting!" At least, that did shuts us up. A moment later, I ask Todoroki.

"Iida wants to join. Is that okay for you?" He looks at the guy with glasses as if he just noticed he was standing there the whole time. He thought for a moment.

"Yeah. I guess you could be a good boost."

"The reason we chose you both is because we think this is the battle formation with the best balance," Todoroki speaks. At least, he mentioned 'we', as in, Todoroki and I.

"Yulia, you're on the right. You'll send out some butterflies to make sure the enemy never gets too close. Yaoyorozu, you're on the left. You'll be making us whatever defense and mobility you can provide. Iida, you're at the front with your engine power. You'll be our physical defense as well," Todoroki instructs and we all agree.

"And Todoroki, you can feint your attacks by using ice, right?" I exclaim, not mentioning fire because I know he's not gonna use it. But someone did . . .

"Or heat," Iida states. I glance at him then back at Todoroki. He seems to be looking at someone at the audiences. I follow his gaze and found someone that would stand out the most for only Todoroki. The second-top hero, Endeavor.