[4]

It's lunch break and thank goodness we only stayed in class for general studies, meaning we didn't use any quirks.

"Plisetsky-san," someone voiced out beside me. I turn and it was the ponytailed-girl. Since class started right after my introduction, she didn't get to tell me her name.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Yaoyorozu Momo."

"Nice to meet you too. Just call me Yulia."

"Okay. Do you want to eat lunch with me and some other girls?"

"Sure."

We got up to leave but the guy sitting beside Yaoyorozu was staring at me. When he saw that I notice him, he did the same thing and looks away.

I try to shrug it off but it's stuck in my head. Does he still remember me?

After break time, we went back to class. Thanks to Yaoyorozu, I met some nice people like Tsu, Uraraka, Toru, Ashido and Jiro. Uraraka even introduced me to two guys; Iida and the class rep, Deku.

All of them were nice. For a second, before I went to this school I was scared that maybe they're gonna bully me for being quirkless. But I was wrong.

Then, Mr. Aizawa enters the class again. He said that we'll be playing a simple match of dodgeball using our quirks. Of course I internally cursed because he was planning to make me use mine.

I have to think of a way to not use them. Okay, I have wings but surely I'm not gonna use that. I can create butterflies that has their own powers if I create them properly and I can heal but only when there are wounds and blood coming out but dodgeball can't be that bad, right?

What else? Oh, yeah! I can control one's mind. Maybe I could use that instead. Or maybe I won't use at all and say that I did use my Quirk but it's hidden?

Ugh! Whatever. I'll do whichever occurs first.

Maybe you're asking why don't just show what Quirk I got?

Well . . . It's because it's fun to see their reaction that I'm tricking them!

We changed into our sports attire then, we were divided into two groups: Team A and Team B. I'm on Team B.

I got to team up with Yaoyorozu, Uraraka, Deku, Tsu, Ashido and some other guys like this small purple haired boy, a big guy with three pairs of arms, a blonde spiky hair that has an angry face and another spiky hair but his is red.

I eyed our opponents for a moment then I went to my team to come up with a strategy. The dual haired guy is giving out each of his members duties.

After discussion was over, we all got to our positions. During preparations, I heard that Yaoyorozu can create non-living things with her body, Uraraka has a zero gravity quirk, Deku can do big smashes, the blonde guy who's name is Bakugo has explosion quirk, the red head, Kirishima, can hardened his body, the small kid, Mineta, can throw sticky balls from his hair and the big dude, Shoji, has those tentacles that can talk and smell while Tsu is like a frog and Ashido has slimy, slippery whatever liquid it is.

I would say, all of their quirks are awesome even though some of them are imperfect.

(Timeskip at almost the end of the game)

It's three against two. Our opponents were left with a bird headed guy, Toru and the dual hair while my team was left with me and Kirishima.

Now, the ball is with the dual hair. I observe my opponents and their positions carefully. The bird head is at my right and he's a bit far from his members. The dual haired is at the middle while Toru is at the left and is close behind him.

I am at the left wing while Kirishima is at the same line as the dual hair and he's a few feet behind me.

The dual hair is about to throw the ball. And when he made the last contact with the ball, I hurriedly ran towards Kirishima. Just when he has his attention to me and not the ball, he would think that I was going to hit him and that's when he will harden and block himself.

Then, I kick Kirishima's hardened arms so I can push myself off of him and I would kick the ball as hard as I can so it would go fast. I'm targeting the bird head since he's far off at the back.

My plan to make him off-guard worked. The ball hit him in the chest and went bouncing back to us.

"Tokoyami! You're out!" I hear Mr. Aizawa say.

Then, I would wait for the ball to come and immeadiately let another kick. But this kick I made will turn the opposite direction of where it should go once it hits from a surface. Meaning my plan to hit Toru and it would bounce off and hit the dual hair worked!

"Toru, Todoroki! You guys are out! Team B wins!" Mr. Aizawa announces.

Yes! I didn't use any of my Quirks.

Then, my female team members ran towards me and gave a bear hug that I can't breathe at all. All of them cheered. After the girls released me, the guys gave me a high-five.

"That was amazing!"
"How did you know what to do?"
"Did you use your Quirk?"
"You're awesome!"

At the end, Team A didn't really care that they've lost, which is a relief. Then, classes are over and it's time for all of us to go home.

I had fun with all of them. Maybe I'll stay at this school for a little bit longer.

Especially, that dual haired guy Todoroki. He looks like someone I know in the past when I still have my parents. Does he . . . know me?