[34]

☆Yulia's POV☆

"On your marks . . .

Father . . .

"STAAAART!!"

All of us, 11 classes, start running immeadiately as soon as Midnight yells. Everybody is pushing each other on the narrow track, which I can't take it.

I create tons of red butterflies, enough for them to carry me. I spawn a lot that made me dizzy already but I couldn't care less. The butterflies cleverly get into their position behind me to form a pair of human-sized wings. One of their antennae is linked to my back while the other is linked with each other. With that, they lift me up easily and I start taking control.

But as soon as I was lifted in air, ice starts covering the whole track, freezing some of the contestents' feet so they couldn't move.

Todoroki . . . ! He's really serious about not making friends, huh?

Though, some of us escaped. A lot of them are from the A class. I ignore it and start zooming fast to catch up to get first. I stop suddenly when I see massive robots blocking the track. The first obstacle!

"Targets detected . . . Multiple!" says the robot. I stood by Todoroki who was struck by the robots, like me.

"The villain-bots from the entrance exam?!" someone shouted.

"HERE COMES THE OBSTACLES, AND SO SUDDENLY!!" Present Mic gives a commentary. "AND FROM THE VERY OUTSET, THE FIRST BARRIER WILL BE . . ." More massive robots were approaching us. "A ROBO INFERNO!!"

"There's way too many to slip past!" I exclaim.

"So it's these villain-bots they use for these kinds of trials in general, huh," Todoroki states calmly.

From behind I could here Momo questions about the school's fundings. Todoroki gets down to his feet as he uses his ice quirk. In no more than a few seconds, the massive robot in front of us was iced up from head to toe! Todoroki quickly runs under the frozen robot.

"He stopped them!! He opened the way! We can get through!" One kid from the other class says.

"Don't. I froze them in a precarious position. So they'll crash down." I hear Todoroki calls out. I look back at the robot and he's right.

The robot's gonna crash down on us if we don't move! I have to hurry!

I continue flying under the robot as it starts to fall over behind me. The smoke starts to appear in every direction.

"1-A'S TODOROKI HAS FORGED AHEAD AND BLOCKED THE OTHERS IN ONE FELL SWOOP!! THAT KID'S HARSH!!!"

Tell me about it.

I roll my eyes as I start to catch up with Todoroki. He is a few feet ahead of me.

"WHAT'S THIS?!! 1-A'S YULIA GOT AWAY FROM TODOROKI'S TRAP!! THIS KID IS FAST AND SMART!!"

Todoroki looks behind to see me just above him as I am flying. He looks surprised then he focuses again and sprints. I follow his lead and sprint as well.

"You're doing this just because your dad is watching," I say to him. I didn't know why I even point that out to him.

"Shut up," he replies, not looking back. But by his tone, I can tell he was pissed. I suddenly feel I was going slower and knew my butterflies are starting to fade away. I can't let that happen. I'll lose my blood.

I get ready to a running position and close my fist. The butterflies disappear and I regain my blood again as I roll on the ground. I quickly get up and start running.