[21]

A hand suddenly sticks out from it and soon, a head pops out of it too.

He steps out of the portal along with some other badass-looking people and immeadiately knew who they were because I have seen and 'meet' with them before. Those were villains!

My eyes were only fixed on the guy with a hand on his face and all over his body.

He scratches his neck as I immeadiately gasp when I recognize who he is.

His creepy red eyes, messy white bluish hair, dark outfit and his gesture. He brings back my worst memory.

"Don't move! Those are villains!" I heard Mr. Aizawa warned while my classmates were in shock.

Why are all of them here?!

"Where is he?! We went all through this trouble and rustled up so many of us to bring along! You can't tell me All Might . . . the Symbol of Peace . . . isn't here!" the villain whines.

"Sensei! What about the intruder alarm sensors?" I ask No. 13 while trying to keep my emotions stable.

"Of course we have some set up, but . . . !"

I accidently shot him a death glare when he stops midsentence after he said 'but'.

"Is this the only part of campus they've infiltrated, or are they attacking all the others, too . . .?" Todoroki speaks as he observes the villains' doings.

"No. 13, do the evacuation procedure! And try calling the school! These villains know how to get around the sensors! There's a chance there's an electrowave-type guy who'll try interfering. Kaminari, you too! Try contacting U.A. with your Quirk!" Mr. Aizawa orders as he gets ready for a battle with the bad guys.

"Sensei! Are you gonna fight them alone?!" Midoriya exclaims. "Even you supress all of their Quirks, there's just so many of them! The battle style of 'Eraserhead' is to capture villains after erasing their Quirks. Meaning the main battle starts now . . ."

"A hero always has more than one trick up their sleeves!" Mr. Aizawa says. "No. 13, I'm counting on you!" And with that, he jumps down the huge stairs and starts attacking the villains. Sometimes two at once!

He's amazing!

"God, pro heroes are such a pain. If we were any rabble, we wouldn't stand a chance."

"Huh?!" I gasp abruptly as I whip around behind me. He wasn't there!

I swear I heard his voice so close, like as if he's behind me!

I turn back around and the leader still remains the same spot. He didn't move an inch! How can I hear his voice so clear when he's far away from us?!

"We've got to evacuate!" I heard Iida shouts.

"Oh? Isn't that the brat who lost her dad years ago? Wow! She got into this dumb school. How pathetic! Let's make her as one of us! After all, she did kill her own mother and that poor man in the car. Get her!!"

Since I was still standing where I was, confused of everything that's going on, someone tugged me, warning me to evacuate as well. As soon as I started to run, I feel a sharp pain on my shoulder as warmth trickles down my arm. I glance at it and there was an arrow stuck to my shoulder. I've been shot!

I was about to pull it out when a strong force hits my back that sent me flying over my classmates and teacher. I hit the wall so hard that it made a huge crack.

(I'm sorry to spoil the mood but I have to point out that that sentence sounded so wrong! . . . I can't!)

I heard everyone's gasps and calling out my name as I fall to the ground with a loud 'thud'. I groan in pain, too hurt to even move. My vision was starting to cover up but I see Todoroki and Momo are running towards me but got stopped by the warp gate villain.

Then, I saw Bakugou and Kirishima sneaking up on him. They did a surprise attack which wasn't really effective towards him. But, it was still impressive.

That's when the villain got mad and warped everyone and teleported them to different places.

"No . . ." I say weakly as I helplessly watch them. I hope he didn't teleport them to somewhere so dangerous.

The warp gate villain turns to me and starts talking, "Greetings, young girl. It's been a long time. You've grown big . . . but weaker. Maybe we can change that if you would like. Join us, young girl, like the murderous villain you are!"

"I'm not . . . the bad guy . . . I just did . . . what I think . . . she deserves," I groan each time two to three words come out from my mouth.

The villain gives a 'hmph' and got closer to me so he can teleport me. I close my eyes and just let him do what he needs to do. The next thing I knew, I'm already lying on the ground in front of the person I loathe!

He leans down so that we're eye level. "Well, well, well. What do we have here?" A creepy wide smile appeared under the hand on his face. "The murderous little girl," he chuckles as I scowl at him. "You know what they say, 'never judge a book by its cover'. I guess I'm starting to believe that saying."

"Tsk!"

"Now, now. You don't have to get mad at me 'cause I want us to get along.

"So, it's been a long time. You still remember me . . . don't you?"

"Who wouldn't remember the person that takes their loved ones away?!" I gritted my teeth.

"Huh. You're one to talk. Anyways, what you said was right. No one will remember a person's good doings. They will remind themselves and others about the crimes they did.

I agree. Hate that's the truth.

"Which will happen to you if they find out that you killed someone. Meaning, doing good . . . is just a waste of time!

"So I suppose you want to ask me how I killed him.

I gasp.

I want to know.
I want to know why.

"If you join the fun, that is."