☆(not so) Special Chapter III☆

Sorry not an update (it's coming, i promise) but...

Here's an updated/upgraded version of Kaori! Cuz I HATE the old version's bangs. I feel bad for her, she looks like she has blunt cut!

 I feel bad for her, she looks like she has blunt cut!

Much better!

Much better!

But sorry for the bad camera quality. I'm saving money to buy a new phone but I'm still not sure what I wanna get as long as it's affordable, have good camera and have a big-ass storage.

Also, this is very IMPORTANT !!
And very sad, to me.

I feel like this book needs to start over 'cause I messed it up. When I realize that this story plot has took a turn, I just thought "This is wrong. I need to fix this but how?"

My mistakes are:

1》As I write new chapters, I completely forget about the very first aim, which is Kaori's introduction. She was supposed to be a quiet and distant girl that soon her personality changes. But I made her cold personality a bit too short in period of time, thus resulting her character development to be fast.

2》Before entering UA, she was a 'quirkless superhero'. Yet again, I forgot about it. If not for my forgetfulness, Deku would still be fanboying over Kaori.

3》The conversation between Todoroki and Kaori before their match has never been my intention. I was supposed to make the two or just Kaori to stay away from each other.

There's still so much more but you get the idea. I messed up pretty bad and that's why this book has so many chapters that includes unnecessary ones!! Before I start writing this fanfic, I had plot everything in my mind but, of course, I couldn't remember a single thing.

The more I write new chapters, the more anxious and worried I get 'cause this is not what intend to do. But! The more I write new chapters, the more my mind would say "F*ck it. I'm gonna go on and let my creativity take me to whatever it is going to happen" which is probably not a good idea. You see, I didn't plan when I write and thus, resulting many mistakes.

I realized my mistakes when I go back and read the first chapter. And as I read it, my mind goes "Oh right! I was supposed to do this and that and stuff" but I let all that go until now.

So please guys, I'm not sure what to do now. Should I start over from where I started the mistake (only on the sports festival. The first chapter? F*ck that. I dont wanna start everyhthing over. Or do I?) or should I continue and try to make things work?

I'm feeling of going with the second choice (continue and try) considering I do have some ideas and I'm kind of good at turning mistakes to ... perfect (?) if I do say so myself 'cause I've experienced it a lot.

I think that's all. I'm very sorry about this. And sorry for always posting very late because I keep thinking about this all the time and it just discourages me to continue (and always feel like crying just thinking about it). But I will give my best anyways!

Hope you guys understand and I would really appreciate it if you'd help me! (If you help me, it's like you're helping a depressesd teen to get out of this rotten world I'm in)

This is my very first fanfic book that I publish here and my very first book that hits 40k reads. I've never had that much reads so thank you so much for supporting me until here! I never thought I would come this far.

See you again very soon!

UPDATE:

I always read your comments and smile and sometimes laugh at them. They make me happy. You make me happy. For reading, commenting and voting, thank you so much, guys and girls!

I have set my mind to continue and let my creativity flow! I think it's good for me since I'm the type who couldn't stay in a box.

So for our reward, let's celebrate Todoroki's birthday! I know I'm late. I wanted to post it on Instagram but I live in a dormitory so wifi here is not good.

 I wanted to post it on Instagram but I live in a dormitory so wifi here is not good

I'm sorry it's not a oneshot but this is what I can do to post real fast

Thank you!