[42]

《 WARNING 》
Beware!! The chapters are messed up. Make sure to read them in order!!

(Timeskip until the end of Todoroki and Midoriya's battle..... cuz I'm too lazy. Besides, we already watched it and know what happened)

"Todoroki advances to the third round!" Midnight announces as the smoke is clearing. My heart is still beating fast from their fight. I couldn't believe what I just saw; Todoroki used his left side. And it was all thanks to Deku. He saved him. Deep inside, I wish I was the one to free him from his cage of hatred and loneliness. But who was I to help others when I, myself, is having the same issue? I'm contemplating with my father's quirk. So that's why when Deku tells Todoroki that it was his power, and not Endeavor's, it hit me hard too.

Once the smoke has cleared, my face immeadiately heats up to see half of Todoroki's shirt is burnt to ashes, revealing his toned body. He breathes heavily, making his muscles rippling as sweat drips down his chest and disappears into his pants.

 He breathes heavily, making his muscles rippling as sweat drips down his chest and disappears into his pants

I want to look away but it's so tempting I ended up staring until he leaves the field.

"Yu-chan? Why are you so red?" Tsuyu asks as the staff starts to clean up the destroyed field. I startle and start making up lies as I stutter every word that come up. That's when Mina appears out of the blue and hooks her arm around my shoulder.

"That's because she's been drooling over Todoroki's hot bod' !!" she points out with a big smile.

"AH! N-NO! I WASN'T!! T-TOTALLY WASN'T!! I mean, why would I even d-do such a thing?" I deny.

"See? She's stuttering!"

"Jeez, if you have a crush on Todoroki, just admit it," Jirou joins from behind Tsuyu.

"Jirou! You're not helping!!" I yell, face is flushed than ever.

Next up is me against Shiozaki Ibara from Class 1-B. I'm so grateful that there's a break in between because the field is being repaired. Though, when it is time, Oh God, I am so nervous I could fall to the ground and lose instantly, but I want to win. I close my eyes and take a deep breath, hoping it'll calm me. But it makes matters worse. When I close my eyes, all I could see is me being wrapped up in her vines and I lost. I abruptly open my eyes and breathe heavily. This is not good. My heart is starting to pound fast and my ears and eyes aren't clear. A tear pricks on the edges of my eyes. I blink it away but I see my mother even for a split second. This can't be happening. I'm having a panic attack.

Relax yourself!!! It's not even the final battle or something! You're being ridiculous!

My breathing is unstable as my heart pounds fast. My ears are ringing and my vision is blurry. I realize my hands are now on my head, pulling on my hair to make it stop and--