[5]

When I got home, I was greeted by another of Yuri's tight hugs. He told me he was so excited about my first day that he even skipped his skating practice.

"You skipped your practice, you punk?!" I scold him.

"Come on! I'm already a promising skater! Now, tell me how'd it go."

"Oh, I'll tell you if you didn't skip!"

"Relax. No one wouldn't ever miss my punk-ass, would they?"

I glare at him. "You're gonna get hella more trouble if Yakov finds out you're lying!"

"How did you know that I was gonna lie to him and say 'I was sick'?"

"'Cause I've known you longer than my parents."

"Fine! I won't do it again."

"Good. Now, I'll tell you the story."

The next day, All Might came to our class unexpectedly. My classmates have shocked looks plastered on their faces. Unlike me, I didn't really care about meeting pro heroes since I don't have any interests on being one.

Though, grandpa said, "Even though you don't want to be a pro hero, you're already a hero." He said it after my first time protecting Yuri from being bullied by that neighbourhood bullies when we were about ten.

I don't remember who but he had blonde spiky hair. Almost like Bakugou.

Anyways, All Might said we're going to do a Hero Basic Training in pairs. We even get to wear our costumes. Mine is a black hooded robe and has two crescent-shapped holes between my shoulder blades so there's a place for my wings, if I ever use it. If there were no holes, the back of my clothes would be ripped.

 If there were no holes, the back of my clothes would be ripped

(Phase 4's outfit from Dead or Alive 5 Last Round)

And now, I got paired up with Todoroki and we're waiting for our turn while watching Deku and Uraraka versus Bakugou and Iida.

Both of us hadn't said a single word to each other, which is awkward. I wonder how we're gonna do during the training. I mean, I need to know his Quirk so we can plan on how we're gonna win.

All I remember from the past was the boy that looked like Todoroki, had ice as his Quirk. That's what he showed me.

Time passes by and it's our turn. Todoroki and me are the heroes and we're fighting against the villains which are Ojiro and Toru.

We are waiting in front of the building for our cue to start.

"Yulia-san."

The way he says my name out of the blue startles me and almost gave me a heart attack. I regain my composure and face him. His way of looking at me is, like, he's observing me.

"You're--"

He didn't get to finish because the siren has set off indicating the training has started.

I immeadiately went inside because I want to avoid him asking me personal questions. But I wonder what he was gonna say.

I look around, finding a way on how not to use any of my Quirks. Unfortunately, there's no choice.

I have to use my butterflies and create them the way I wanted so I can hear their footsteps.

I lift my right palm and spawn two red butterflies. One of them immeadiately flew towards the wall beside me and rests there while the other one rests on my right ear so I can hear them through the whole building. Thanks to Jiro, I stole the idea of her Quirk and use it on my butterflies.

I look at Todoroki who had a surprised face. Is it because I used my Quirk?

"They're somewhere around. One in the hall on the north side of the fourth floor. The other is somewhere in the same floor . . . They're barefooted. The invisible one is coming to ambush us," I tell him.

"Okay. I'll just freeze them. Stay outside. It's gonna get dangerous."

Is he underestimating me?!

I was about to protest but I stop myself and do as he say. Then, I watch him as he freezes the whole building. After all that, I went inside again and follow him to find the weapon. He didn't seem too bothered of me so I spawn more red butterflies for support if I fall from the iced floor and another one to give us path to where the weapon is.

In the end, we won but it wasn't that fun since I didn't get to do anything.

He really is selfish, huh? I know he's strong but at least give others a chance so they can improve.

We got back and again, they swarm me with questions. I guess I'll get used to it since this is starting to be a daily activity.

"So, you aren't Quirkless!"
"How does your Quirk work?"
"Is it the same as Jiro?"

I hope they'll forget about it and treat me normally.