[31]

I go downstairs, sniffing the air that smelt of really good breakfast, leading me to the kitchen. I stop when I found the kitchen and Todoroki, who is making something.

"You look adorable in that apron," I tease. It was a regular blue apron.

"I don't want to get stains on my shirt. I'm not that good at cooking," he replies, completely oblivious with the joke that I made.

"What are you making?" I appear behind him as I observe his doings. He cracks an egg sloppily as a few egg shells drop into the bowl.

"Waffles," he answers as he struggles to take the egg shells out of the bowl. "If you ask why, it's because this is the only recipe I know."

I snort when he says that while watching him struggle.

"Just because I know the recipe doesn't mean I'm good at it," he defends which makes me giggle uncontrollably. I wash my hands then expertly remove the egg shells from the bowl. I grab the remaining egg and carefully crack it, making sure no egg shells drop into the bowl. Todoroki looks me, surprised and flustered.

"Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I'm good at cooking. I just know stuff," I immitate him.

He glares at me then rolls his eyes, "Get away. Don't disturb me."

"Tsk. I'm only helping," I playfully pout as I wash my hands and left the kitchen, waiting for him to finish cooking.

When he's done, he served them while I just sit at the table. He places the servings in front of me and opposite of where I'm sitting. I wait for him while he pour milk into two glasses. He sits down and I thank for the food, "Itadakimasu! Wah, it's been awhile since I said that, too!"

He looks at me, confused. I explain that after my parents died I was took in by a family from Russia. He was amazed to hear that from me. I took a bite out of the waffle.

"It's not that bad," I start. "It's actually pretty good. And you said you're not good at cooking!"

"Well, I'm telling the truth!" he complains. "But, thanks. Glad you like them."

"Aww! How cute, you little KuuKuu (Kuudere)," I tease. I want to ruffle his hair but I don't want risk accidently knocking the glass of milk.

"Shut up."

We continue eating in silence when suddenly I remembered something. "Sho-chan, did my grandpa called?" I ask worrily.

"Yeah. He was really worried about you."

"Oh, no. What did you say to him?"

"You're safe at my house. After that, he calmed down a bit."

"Thank goodness," I sigh out relief.

I called Grandpa afterwards, reassuring him that I was really fine and I might come back home in the evening due to training. He reluctantly agreed while I apologized continuously.

After the call, I ask Todoroki if he wants to train together again to which he agree but a few hours later or so because we just ate. It was reasonable so, we ended up watching TV. But we got bored easily since a lot of shows didn't catch our attentions. So, we decided to have a walk around town.

We got out of the house and walk around the window shops. A few minutes later, I mentally cursed myself for remembering that thought earlier. My mood change immeadiately. Seriously, I can't get it out! It's like a song that's stuck in your head. Forever!