[22]

"Happy Birthday, my sweet princess!" said a man with dark blue hair. His golden eyes are shining.

"Happy Birthday, Kaori! My beautiful daughter is now four years old. Can't wait for you to manifest your very own Quirk!" said a woman with clear silver eyes. Her shoulder-length black hair is a match with her own daughter's.

They smile as they hand out gifts to the little girl.

"Thank you, Father, Mommy! I love you guys!"

"We love you, too, sweetheart."

"Look Mommy! I did a magic!" She ran to her mother's side to show her what she discovered that she can do.

"Really? That's amazing! Let's find Father so he and Mommy can watch the magic show together."

With that, Kaori runs to where her father would usually hang around; the backyard, practicing with his Quirk. Her mother on her tail, following.

"Father! Look, look!" She was too excited to even inform him she can do magic. So, she extends both of her hands and triggers her Quirk. Red butterflies flutter all over the place as red and white glitter comes out from each of the butterflies. Everyone was in awe of the view.

"Wow, Kaori! You've manifested your own Quirk! And it's beautiful, just like you," the father compliments.

"Yes, but what about the butterflies? We kind of made a mess here . . ." the mother questions worriedly.

The girl who caused the mess giggles. She closes both her hands and there you have it! Everything went back to normal. The butterflies faded into red shimmers as it gave away a small noise of shatter, like a glass breaking.

"Woah! My daughter can cause trouble but can clean up with no trace!" The mother was satisfied.

Kaori is too excited and happy that her emotions accidently triggered her other Quirk. Fiery wings sprouted from her back. She didn't notice nor know that she has wings. But her parents do.

"Kaori . . . ?"

"Yes?"

"Do you realize you have wings like Father?"

"I do?" She turns her head around to see fire right in front of her face. But she was happy to even care.

"But they're . . . not balanced . . ." the mother starts to worry again. She was right. Her wings were unbalanced. The left one is bigger than the right.

Her husband whispered, "Don't worry about it. She's a special one. Look at the bright side. She has two Quirks. Our daughter has two Quirks."

That seems to reassure her. She glances at the little girl who was gently flapping her left wing. She smiles.

"Come on, Kaori! Show us what you can do with your new Quirks!" Her father challenges her.

"Challenge accepted!" she says cheerily. She spawns a few butterflies then shoots crystals out of her left wing. They hit all of the moving butterflies. Her father's mouth was wide open but quickly recovered by challenging her again.

"That's lame. Can't you do any better?"

She jumps high in the sky. When in mid-air, she spawns more butterflies and shoots all of them down. Thanks to the wings, her jumping height was enhanced. She lands on the ground with no sweat.

This continued on for quite awhile and every bit of it, her parents--especially her father-- are proud on how fast she learn.

Little did they know, the girl actually has three main Quirks.