[30]

☆Yulia's POV☆

Waking up in your room is something you expected first. But waking up in a hospital would lead you to think 'Where am I?'. Or, if you're done with clichè things and you're not stupid, you would recognize the smell of the room you're in.

Well, I'm the combination of both; I'm in a bedroom but the smell was different.

Now another problem is, I didn't expect that there's gonna be another person in the room. I was facing the ceiling when I open my eyes but a slight wind tickles my neck.

'Wait! Whose room did I sleep in last night?'

I look for the source of the wind that tickled me and from my discovery, it was Shoto Todoroki! From being too surprised, I accidently pushed him off the bed. He groaned loudly.

"Ah! Ow!"

"THE HECK??! SHOTO!" I scream.

"Shut up. You don't have to be so loud in the morning. It's just me," he says calmly as he sits up straight on the floor.

"Wha--! Huh? What the . . . How can you be so calm?! Oh, I know! 'Cause you're the one who jumps into the same bed last night!"

"True. But I didn't jump. That would wake you up," he replies honestly. This guy . . . What is wrong with him?

"What is up with you being so calm with sleeping next to a girl?!"

". . ."

I sigh. Then, I realized what I was wearing. I'm not in my sports attire anymore! I blush a deep shade of red just at the thought of it. I pop a vein at the same time.

"Sho-chan . . ."

"Hmm?"

"What am I wearing?"

"My shirt and my boxers," he answers straight forwardly.

"YOUR BOXERS??!"

"What's wrong? Like them?"

"LIKE HELL! Where's my clothes?"

"Being washed. You wouldn't want to sleep in sweaty and dirty clothes, right?"

"Did you . . . u-u-undress m-me?"

He looks away. A pink hue forming on his cheeks.

"You did?!" I automatically wrap my arms around my body.

"At least, I didn't take off your underwear or drooled over your body!"

"But you have a sister to help me with that! Now that I mention it, you could give me her clothes!"

"She wasn't home when we arrived. So I couldn't just go into a girl's room and rummage through her drawers."

"Where'd she go?"

"She left a message. She said she had to attend a last-minute meeting in Osaka. She's staying there for three days."

Finally, I calmed down and ended the argument. Still, I'm pissed that he undressed me freely.

"Who's gonna shower first?" Todoroki asks.

"I'll go. Get out."

"This is my room. My house, my rules." He had a smirk and I swear I want to slap that hot-shit smirk off of his face.

"On second thought, you go in first."

"Why change your mind?"

"Because you don't want to get out!"

"Why do I need to get out of my own room?" This guy is giving me the nerves even though he's just joking. No! More like sexually harrassing me!

"Respect women!"

With that, he let a chuckle. Then, the chuckle turn into a cute laugh. I knew he was enjoying! But, it's nice to see and hear his angelic laugh. Man, that's almost a decade ago the last time I heard his laugh. I smile at him. He looks at me and stands up.

"Fine, I'll go."

Then, he did the unexpected. He . .

Took off his shirt! In front of me!

I throw a pillow at him as hard as I can and cover myself with the blanket, blushing heavily. Thank goodness I didn't nosebleed!

"What was that for?" he says in irritation but I ignore him. I'm done with this guy. Is he too innocent or is he doing this on purpose?

"Tsk." I hear his footsteps then the door open and close. And silence. He must've gone inside by now. I let out a relief sigh.

After his shower, I went in next. A few minutes through my shower, a knock was heard on the bathroom door followed by Todoroki's voice.

"I left your clothes on the bed. When you're ready, you can come down."

"Y-Yes!"

I continue my shower. When I'm done, I wore my clothes and tie my hair into a bun because I know that it is messy if I let it loose. I exit the room but before that, a certain picture caught my eye. The picture was framed in a simple white frame and was set on his study desk. I look at it and gasp softly.

It was a picture of Todoroki, me and my parents!

It was a picture taken on the day Father died. I had to say, he looks different standing among the family. He, with his white-red hair. My family and me, with blue and black hair. A small laugh left out of my lips when I realize Todoroki and I do have something in common; our heterochromic eyes and multiple Quirks. Though, his is not exactly multiple. He's categorized to develop one Quirk because the name is as if it's one; Half-Cold, Half-Hot. While mine, Butterflies Of All Kind and Wings of Fire.

'Fire . . . Would he hate me and be scared of me too, if I one day release my wings?' I thought, worry starts to conquer my feelings. Let met tell you, I regret thinking that because now I can't get it out of my head.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Hey guys! It's Kryannoy.

I'm starting to ship BakuDeku/KatsuDeku after watching Season 3 Episode 11.

That episode got me crying! In fact, Season 3 got me crying!!

I'm shook. Also, sorry for spoiling but I'll try not to.

The previous holder of One For All before All Might is so pretty! I never thought that it was a female!

Sorry!

-Kryannoy