BNHA X Assassination Classroom

OMG!! OMG!! OMG!

I found this video and I just gshdjgeowk!!! It was made by my favourite MMD maker, Alondra Gr !!!!!!

Okay, watch it first! Then, come back here and scroll down and read the rest.

Have you watched it?

Good!

First off, I totally agree Nagisa and Deku are the same!! And Kaminari and Maehara!

And now we found the Prince Charming's, a.k.a Isogai, partner!

Freakin' the two cutiepies can actually be hot as f***, huh?!! Nagisa and Deku are killing it!

Isogai and Kirishima are hella cute and hot!!

Maehara and Kaminara are still flirts! Their dance is just . . . What the f***??!

And Todoroki with Chiba!! I didn't thought of that! They're so quiet in the class. And their f****** dance is also just what the f***?! Why ballet??

Last but not least, Bakugou and my favourite Karma!! I love it how Karma always have the guts to do or tell others what's on his devilish mind! Like how he stuck his tongue out at Bakugou. And Anpanman??! Really!! They're are just so cute when they danced I couldn't stop fangirling!

Overall, my favourites are Nagisa, Deku and Karma, Bakugou. The two ships, Karmagisa and Bakudeku/Katsudeku.

Sorry for swearing a lot!! That's what happen when I fangirl.