I Am Not That Younge

Today was the first day of school for me, and god was it horrible. The first thing I managed to do was trip on the last step of the main staircase and land smack dab on my face. But surprisingly that's not the worst part, I ended up bumping into one if the popular guys at my new school and spilling my latte all over his white shirt. Ugh, he was so mad, and my face was the color of a cherry.
    His girlfriend though, she seemed to care more than he did. He gave me a weird look of anger and understanding while she bitched me out. But who cares, while she can compare me to an eighth grader while I am a tenth I can just walk away smiling. And that is just what I did.
    Honestly though I am not looking forward to going back today but I have to so that means I have to face the world of mean high schoolers yet again. You see my dad just married some lady who lives in Minnesota so we moved in with her which to be honest is really stupid if you ask me.
    But whatever its not like I can control what or who my parents fall in love with. Now who I fall I love with, that's a different story.
    As I was walking up the front steps of the school I tried not to look at anyone too long, as to not attract attention to me like I had mistakenly done yesterday. I walked across campus to my first period class and sat all the way into the back. Not. Weird. At. All. Good job Marrigold. Good job.
   As the fist bell rang everyone who was in my class swarmed in like a horde of bumbling bees. I shrank lower in my seat and tried to be invisible. When the late bell rang I shrank even lower in my seat. I think if I go any lower I might just slide off my seat and fall smack dab on the floor. More embarrassment yay! No thank you.
    As the class began I took a look around the class and saw your average kids. Obvious pot heads. The few cute kids. Many gorgeous girls that would make getting a guy impossible, especially for an average looking girl like me. And one very hot guy. Who just happened to be staring directly at me.
    Oh no. God I hope that there isn't any thing in my teeth because that would be embarrassing. I lock eyes with him and frown, hoping he will get the hint and look away. I look at the bored and then glancing back at him I see he is still staring at me. I mouth what at him and he shrugs still staring.
    What the fuck is up with this guy?