A regular day 'till...

At U.A

No ones P.o.v

It was a regular day at U.A. Everyone went to their classes, ready to start the day. In class 1A, Mr. Aizawa was just discussing some hero things they need to know. "Alright class dismissed, work hard today". He said. "Hai!" Looking like he was about to leave, he stopped and turned around. "Midoriya, Bakugo, Todoroki come meet me at my office after school." The three looked confused and nodded. With that he left.

Deku's P.o.v

"Midoriya, Bakugo ,Todoroki come meet me at my office after school." We looked at him confused but nodded. Then he left.

'Hm, I wonder what he needs to talk about?

The day went by quick , we were already walking to the office. I was walking a bit ahead, curious about what Mr. Aizawa needs to talk about. "Oi F*cking nerd, who said you can go ahead of me!?" Kacchan yelled. "O-oh gomen.." After what felt like hours, we finally arrived. Todoroki knocked twice on the door.

"Come in." we heard a familiar voice and went in. We saw Mr. Aizawa sitting down with papers in front of him. "Sit down please." He said, So we did. "What did you need to tell us Mr?" Aizawa just stared at us
and started to talk. "We need you three to go on a mission." 'A-a mission?' I got excited! A mission!? Wait but why would they tell us to do it?

"If you don't mind me asking, what's this mission you're talking about?" I said. "We need you guys to go to Ouran academy in Tokyo." 'What! Tokyo? Isn't that 'the quirkless city'! I looked at Todoroki and kacchan, they looked just as shocked as I was.

~To be continued

Hi guys! Just made my first chapter!! Well obviously you just read it '^_^ But anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Sorry it was short!

I'll try making my next one a bit longer and more interesting. Because I just know you were all probably bored Hehe sorry.. But no worries!! FOR I AM HERE TO MAKE IT INTERESTING!! Hehe I'll stop .. BUT anyways I'll update this tmrw so stick around! Bye!

~author-chan
P.s- its very hard for me to type in bad words so I might censor it if its ok with u guys..