Surprise!!

Uraraka p.o.v

Its been weeks now since deku-kun and the rest are still in that mission. Ever since All might told me, Iida-kun and kirishima, I was so nervous.

Right now, I'm in class. Everyone was talking but I was dead silent.

I feel like they're having trouble trying to capture that villain. Today I plan to ask Aizawa sensei if I can go help them. They're missing out on stuff, and I want to help them so they can finish faster!

In case Aizawa sensei say's no, I already got a plan. This plan will involve Iida-kun, kirishima and tsu-chan.

*riinngg* " that will be all for today. Have a good day." He said plainly.

This is my chance to ask him. While people were leaving I went up to him. "Um, Mr. Aizawa?" I said to him.

He just looked at me. "What happened Uraraka." He said. Ok let's do this.

I take a deep breath. "CANIPLEASEGOHELPDEKUWITHTHEMISSION!PLEASELETMESIRIWONTLETYO-" Before I can finish, he shushed me.

"Keep it down. Now this time tell me slowly." He said annoyed. Whoops I was to nervous Hehe.

"Um, can I please go help deku and his friends with the mission? I promise I'll do a good job. I won't tell anyone about this!" I said to him bowing down. And well, heh I had my fingers crossed when I said I won't tell anyone.

When I looked at him he just gave me that 'I don't care' look. He then sighed. "Don't ask me, tell All might or the principal." Was all he said and opened the door. "Are you going to stay here?" He said plainly.

"O-oh er I'm coming!" I said leaving. Before I went to All might I said bye to Aizawa and went on my way.

...

"CANIPLEASEGOHELPDEKUWITHTHEMISSION!PLEASELETMESIRIWONTLETYO-" Before I can finish again, All might put a hand over my mouth.

"Shush! What the heck?! I can't understand what you're saying!" He said sweat dropping. I then asked him the same thing I asked  Mr. Aizawa.

"Hmmm, I don't know.." He said placing a hand on his chin.

'C'mon All might! Let me do this!' I said to myself as I was clenching my fists.

"Sure! Why not? I really want them to be finished anyway! " he said laughing.

My eyes and smile went wide. "Aww yea! Thank you All might! We won't let you down!!" I pump my fist in the air.

He then  told me everything I need to know. He said I didn't need to wear a costume, but to get to where deku is I have to so they can see my ID.

....

Its been 2 days now, and today is the I go to quirkless city! I can't wait to see the boys! And also by the way, I told All might I would go on a train there.

Because Kirishima, tsu-chan and Iida will be coming too, but All might doesn't know that. Right now, I was at the train station waiting for my friends to arrive.

"Uraraka-chan!" I heard a familiar voice call out. I turned around to see Tsu-chan in regular clothes. Only I would be able to go to the school, deku is temporarily in. Because I'm the only one who has the uniform. But it wasn't the big dress deku was in. Hehe. I was the ouran boy one with my regular school skirt.

I'm also bring a boy uniform and a skirt for Deku-kun, because All might said that deku was tired of wearing a big puffy yellow dress.

"Hi tsu-chan! Hi Iida-kun, kirishima! " They all arrived at the same time. "Are you guys ready to go?" I said and they just nod. "All aboard!!"  I heard the captain of the train say. "C'mon! Let's go!"

...

It took us 3 hours to get to our destination, but it was worth it! We can finally see deku, Todoroki and Bakugo! But I'm not as excited to see bakugo.. He'll probably flip, knowing we were going to help.

We were walking down the streets, trying to go to Dekus place. We were hungry, so I took out some mochi, for us to eat on the way.

"Annddd... We're here!" I said stopping at a apartment. "Hm, are you sure thus is the right place Uraraka-san?" Iida asked. "Yup! I checked the address and it says it here. The room is up there!" I said pointing up stairs.

"Alright then! Let's go, I want to say hi to my Bros!!" Kirishima said walking up the stairs. "Hey! Wait up! " I said grabbing my luggage going up. I hope we won't be disturbing. It is very early. They're probably still sleeping. But its also a school day, so they're probably up?

As we all made it to the door, we just looked at it. "Ready??" I said excited as they all nod. And with that I knocked the door.

Deku's p.o.v

*snore*....*snore*..*knock knock knock*....*sno**knock knock*

Hmph? *knock knock knock* "who can that be?" I said to myself as I yawned and went to get the door.

"Hell-" I stopped my sentence as I saw nothing. I went outside and looked down to see if I see anyone. No one. 'Really.. I woke up to a ding dong ditch?' As I turned around to go back inside I was shocked to see who was in there.

"Uraraka!?" I said surprised. Then 3 other people showed themselves smiling. "Heeeehhhh? Iida-kun, tsuyu-san and kirishima too!" I said said kind of making a loud noise.

"Hi deku!"" Hello Midoriya-chan!""hi Midoriya. "" hey Midoriya!! "/they all said. " tch, would you stop making noi-" kacchan woke up, stopping on what he was saying. "What the f*ckk?!" He also said surprised.

As we sat in the couch, greeting each other and hugging, Uraraka-san explains to us about why she was here. And the others too. But I guess they weren't suppose to be here.

Kacchan wasn't happy hearing this and started making a fuss. "Well, you can't stay with us! We barely have rooms for ourselves! Deku even has to sleep in the couch! And who said we need your help! " he said yelling at them.

But they did was laugh nervously. "Well, we got our sleeping bags so we can sleep on the floor." Iida-kun said. "What's with all the ruckus?" Todoroki said yawning. When he opened his eyes they widened a bit but then closed.

"Why are you guys here?" Hr said tiredly confused.

...

As I was about to Change in my school Uniform, I was stopped by Uraraka. "Deku-kun I got a surprise for you!" She said holding something behind her back. "What is it?" I said curiously.

When she revealed a boys uniform a smiled. "Wow! Thanks! I don't have to wear a dress anymor-... Wait there is a skirt too!" I said sweating.

"Hehe, sorry I know you wanted pants but at least this is better than a puffy dress!" She said scratching her head.

"Well yea.. Anyway, thank you so much Uraraka! " I said smiling and went to change

This was much comfortable. I then put on my wig and shoes and went out to eat breakfast.  Thank you guys for coming. I hope, we can finish this together and fast!
~To be continued

Hope you guys liked this chapter! Thank you for a lot of reads! And thank you to the ones who vote this and follow me! Next update: Saturday Byyeeee! PLUS ULTRAAA!

Author-chan