lets follow him

Hayato p.o.v

As I saw Mori and Honey getting ready for their weird plan, I have  enough time to do what I need to do since their not around.

"Hey, I gotta go really quick be right back." I told Izumi. "Ok.." She said. Alright *smirks* let's do this.

Deku's p.o.v

"Where is he going?" I mumbled to myself. This is my chance, I'll go follow him. Sorry Todoroki. Kacchan. Got no time to tell you right now. As I went to follow Hayato.

Good thing there is big poles so I can hide just in case. Hayato then stopped in front of a door. I quickly went behind a pole "Hehe" he laughed evily. Scary! He then went inside. Once I thought and pretty sure he was really inside, I peeked to see what he was doing. Wait, is the storage? I never knew this school had one.

Hayato then went to a wooden pole and tied something on it. Is it a bomb?! "When father see's what I'm doing, he'll finally be proud of me!" He said laughing crazily. Wait.. Hes doing this to make his father proud? I don't even know if its a bomb. He then turned around, but before he can see me I closed the door a bit the way it was. I hear footsteps!! There's no poles to be found anywhere!! Ahhhh what do I do- ....sorry! The door then opened

Todoroki p.o.v

...... Where is Midoriya? I looked everywhere even the boys AND girls bathroom (almost got slapped) and I can't find him anywhere. "Did you see him?" I told Bakugo. "Tch, no.. What if he followed that villain somewhere." He said. ........

"WHAT IF HE DID!" We both yelled.

A few people then looked at us. "Uh heh excuse us." I said as I took bakugo outside the party. "We need to find him or he'll get caught for sure." I told Bakugo. "No sh*t Sherlock!" We then went to find him.

Deku's p.o.v

As I was freaking out I looked up. The ceiling! I-im sorry. And with that I used my quirk to jump and grab on to the ceiling. Just then Hayato came out, with a suspicious face on. He stood there for a good minute, and then left.

Finally! Its hard to grab on here. As I was about to use my quirk again to get down, I hear someone coming, and hold on tight again. "Man where is he. We almost got caught by Hayato." Hey, I know that voice. I then  look and see kacchan and Todoroki walking. "You guys! Up here!"  I whispered yelled at them. They looked up. "Midoriya!" "Deku!?"

"Uh, hi!" I said. Good thing this is a kind of tight dress, or I would be showing um..you know. "Midoriya jump I'll catch you." Todoroki said seriously. "Hah? No I'll catch her-him! You'll just drop him!" Kacchan said angrily. Not this again. "You guys!" I screamed. They looked up. "Its ok. I got this! Calm down." I said using my quirk to jump down. "There see?" I told them.

Kacchan then put his arm around my neck. "Stupid nerd! You could've gotten hurt or found out! You really want me to kill you huh!?" Kacchan yelled at me. Wait he was worried about me? " uwahh! K-kacchan can't b-breath!!" I said. As he was still holding my neck. Todoroki then pulls me out of his grip. "T-hanks.." I told him. "No problem." He said and looked at kacchan.

"You got to be careful Bakugo, girls are extremely fragile, handle them with care." Todoroki said plainly. Kacchan was holding in a laugh. "H-hey! I'm not a girl!!" I yelled at Todoroki as I pouted. "Yeah, yeah. Anyways, you should go back, shouldn't make him wonder where you're at." He said. "Oh yea! I gotta go see you guys there!" I told them, and went on my way.

Ah I see him! "Hayato!" I yelled. He then turned around. "Oh there you are Izumi! Where were you?" He told me. I already planned on what to tell him. "Oh sorry, I was in the bathroom. And well I struggled with this dress and I was just stressed out! But um sorry to keep you waiting!" I said as I bowed. Hope he bought it.

Hayato then laughed. "Its alright, I left you first anyway." Good. He bought it. "But you know." He said as he pulled me closer to him, our faces inches away from each other. I could see kacchan and Todoroki staring with angry looks on their faces. "You could have told me to help you. I would've love to. " he said kissing my nose. Hhhhuuuhh!? I blushed really hard. Agh! I probably look like a Tomato by now. "U-um. I c-could'nt you l-left re-remember?!" I said as I pulled him away softly. He then laughed. "No need to be embarrassed! C'mon you must be hungry. Let's eat!" He said taking me to the food table.

I then looked at kacchan and Todoroki and they had that face of 'what just happened!?' I then gave them the look ' idk!' In the corner of my eye I can see Mori looking at me. I then fully turned my head to him. He blushed a bit a and turned away surprised. Weird? Is he ok. I'll check on him later. We then arrived at the dinner table.

...

"We're here." I hear Haruhi say. Tamaki gave us a ride back home. "Thank you tamaki-senpai for the ride." Haruhi and I said together. "You're welcome my daughters!" He said happily. And then left. "Well that was a night huh haruhi? Did you enjoy that kiss?" I said holding in my laugh. (You know what happened)

"Aghhh! Don't bring that up please!!" She said stressily. She then got to her place. "Anyways, good night Izumi!" She said "Good night!" I told her back. She then went inside her place. "Alright guys." I told kacchan and Todoroki. "Time to tell you what I found."
~To be continued

Hiiii guys! Iii hope you liked this chapter. Please vote! Next update: Saturday. So tune in. I really have fun writing this you guys!!

~author-chan