Being a host?

Hayato p.o.v

Good thing that broccoli is stupid, and didn't know that this was a bomb. I should keep my eye on her. Matter fact she looks familiar... Is tha- *rustle rustle*....

Someone's here.

Bakugo p.o.v

Sh*t! Danm it, did he hear us? I look at half&half and signal him 'let's catch him' he nodded, once we were about to get up, "Who ever is there, you better get out now" we hear the villain say, with a threatening voice. Well we can't move now, he'll see who we are!

I turn to see my surroundings, and I see something that might help us. I hear footsteps come closer to us and I grab the item I was looking at. "I warned you, now you're going to die." He said evil. Now! "Take this!" I screamed and dumped the dirty bucket water on him.

"Grab him!" I say to half&half and we get him. Before we can touch him he started to fight.

No one's p.o.v

Hayato swinged his fist to kacchans stomach. Bakugo slammed  into a wall, taking breaths. "I had a feeling you guys were here hero's." He then started forming lava.

"No you don't!" Todoroki screamed Using his ice to to take it out. But before the ice got him, Hayato jumped and grabbed the ceiling. "Nuh-uh hero you won't catch me that easily." With that, he threw his lava at Todoroki, but he dodged it with his ice. But his ice was melting quick so he got out the way.

"Let me guess, that girl is Izuku huh? And you guys are Ren and Shima? I could tell right away it was you guys in the first place. But Izuku." Hayato said laughing. Then turned serious. "I don't like people playing with my feelings." He said as he shot lots of lava on the floor circling them. 'Wait.. He has feelings for Midoriya/that nerd!?' Bakugo and Todoroki thought. "Here's a deal, don't tell ANYONE what happened today, and no one gets hurt."

"Like we're letting you get away with this!" Bakugo said. Hayato then smirked. "Then I have no choice, I'll have to kill the green one and well since I'm at it I'll kill the rest of the host club." He said with a scary voice. Bakugo and kacchan glared at him. 'Why would he take things so slow? If he really wanted this, he'll do it in a snap especially with that strong quirk. Is he being forced?' Todoroki thought. "Fine. You win, THIS one time. But you will not kill anyone or Izuku. We won't go easy on you next time." He said.

"Of course hero's. Next time will be fun. I promise." With that, the magma dried as a rock and left. "Good day boys." The villain then left. Bakugo and Todoroki felt relief, when they found out that he won't kill Izuku. Little did they know, The villain had His fingers crossed the whole time.

Hayato p.o.v

Damn it! I should've known that was Izuku Midoriya! 'Pic of Midoriya in a dress pops in head' blush. "Gah! I shouldn't think like that!!!
...
Well, girl or not, he's the first one to catch my heart. Still, I have to keep my eye on him. If one day I have catch him, I'll kill him. I have to kill him, to let the hero's know not to mess with me. I have to kill him. I just have to tell myself that. I then opened the door to the host club.

"Hi haya-chan!! Guess what! Izumi is part of the host club now!! A girl host though." The walking diabetes said to me. "Great!" I said sarcastically, but he didn't catch it. Great, now I h can kill him easily now. Izuku then comes up to me. "Hi Hayato-kun! I guess you heard.. I'm a host now! Anyway, why are you wet?" Oh God he's so cut- No! Not now damn brain. "Congratulations Izumi! If you need any help, just let me know!" I said, ignoring his question. He just smiled at me with a big grin understanding. This is going to be harder than I thought.

Deku p.o.v

"Hey guys. I'm back, I also brought someone with me!" Haruhi said, as we approached the club. Everyone looked at us. "Hi Izumi!" The twins said. "What brings you here today my precious daughter!" Tamaki said as he gave me a bear hug. "Agh! Let go senpai! Nice to see you too!!" I yelled as I laughed. Im not used to this, but its hilarious. A pair of hands then grabbed me. "Thanks Mori." I said as he set me down. He just nod, and went back to Honey.

Oh yea, I was going to tell him what was wrong the day at the party when I stared at him. "Hey Izumi." I hear kyoya say. "Yea?" I answered him. "Do you want to join the host club?"  He asked. What the? "Why do you say kyoya-senpai?" I tell him surprised. " well, a lot of people had told me if yoo were in the host club. They would come here everyday they said. That can give us a higher amount of money." Of course, he'll do anything for that. I thought sweating.

But, this could give us a easier chance to catch the villain. Well, what if Kacchan and Todoroki already captured him? I don't know, I'll just join just in case. It could help us a lot. "Um, sure kyoya-senpai. That would be fun!" I said. I could see a tint of pink in his cheeks as he stared at me. "Alright then. You'll start Monday. We will dressing up in kimonos. Will that be ok with you?" He asked me. " sure I don't mind." I then hear the door open.

...

I just smiled at Hayato, and the door opens. It was kacchan and Todoroki. They both grab me. "Let's go." They say together as they dragged me. Wait I didn't get to talk to Mori-senpai! Oh well. "Bye guys! See you Monday!" I wave and the door closes.

~To be continued

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please vote. Next update: Tomorrow stick around for that! Byyee. PLUS ULTRA!

~author-chan