Renge

Haruhi p.o.v

"Haruhi!" I heard someone call me. Ugh, what's going on? My head hurts.

~Earlier ~

"Where did he go?" I said. I was going to  follow Hayato but I lost him. I then went walking to see if he was going to the storage room.

I then turned the corner, and saw him trying to unlock the door. "Dammit. Wrong key." I heard him say as he switched to a different key. He finally opened the door and went in.

I walked up to the door and peeked to see what he was doing quietly. I couldn't see what he was doing so, as I tried to open the door it creaked. Hayato then turned around and saw me. "Haruhi! Arg, you fricken scared me! What do you want?" He asked me.

"Uh, well I just came here to see what that thing was on the pole there. But I guess you came here before me." I said as I scratched my head.

All he did was just look at me. "You're not lying are you? Tell me why you're really here." He said with a serious voice. I was starting to get scared. He never talks to me like that. "I-i j-jus Ahh!" He came running up to me and pinned me in the wall. He grabbed onto my throat hard.

"You know something right? I might as well kill you here right now." He said as he was ready to punch me. Somebody! Help! I started to cry. Im loosing air! As he was about to punch me a hand grabbed it.