Regular day

Hi guys! Before we start this chapter, I want to give a shout out to: FairyTailTwists

She is an amazing writer, she inspired me to become a better writer so I want you guys to please go follow her and read her awesome stories! (The villain! Deku she made is my fav, I recommend it to those evil deku lovers😊)

Sooooo enough of this... Let's guuu!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Mori p.o.v

As I was hearing this girl named Renge talk, Izumi sat next to us and waved hi. As I waved back, my eyes opened a bit wide, as I looked at her arm I'm pretty sure that's a burn.

I decided to let it slide, but I just couldn't. "Izumi." I say. She then looks at me, "yea?-" I grabbed her arm as she talked. "What's this?" I asked her concerned. I could see she started to panic.

"U-um, its nothing don't worry about it Hehe!" She said as she scratched her head. "Are you sure. It looks like it hurts." I told her. But all she did is wave her hands as in she's ok. I didn't want to leave her like that, but I also don't want to bother her, so I just shrugged.

Deku's p.o.v

Whew! That was close!! If he asked anything else, I would've give in. When he grabbed my arm, it hurt a bit and its still hurting. But of course I tried not to show it. I didn't want Mori to worry.

Alright then, I'll see you all tomorrow! Hope we work good together." She said and we all waved bye sighing. I wonder what Hayato is doing.

~the next day~

As we walked to school, I was kind of getting worried. Bakugo, Todoroki and even Haruhi kept telling me that everything will be all right. "We're going to stick together so none of us get hurt!"

I then heard Kacchan scoff," tch, last time you 'helped' you almost died. Best stay out of this and we'll take care of the rest. " he said plainly. I could see Haruhi feel a little bit down, but I just gave her one of my signature smiles. She just looked at me and smiled back.

As we arrived to school there was lots of knots in my stomach. Agh! I hate this stupid feeling. I started walking slow while the rest were ahead. I could tell Todoroki noticed. "Midoriya. Don't worry about it. This isn't even you. The real Midoriya I know, wouldn't wimp out. You're strong. You wouldn't want All might to be disappointed in us right?" He said to me. He's right. I shouldn't be wimping out! Err, I'm better than this!

"You're right Todoroki. I need to be strong. If we can't even catch one single villain, then what kind of hero am I?" I told him and he just smiled. "C'mon let's go." He said as we started walking.

As we go in the halls, I could see a red head. Yup. Hayato. And he's standing right next to our class! "H-hey up, he's right there! What should we do!?" Haruhi whispered to us. "No sh*t sherlock! Let's just go in. Ignore him!" Kacchan said as he walked towards the door. Kacchan is so brave!