Just stop Renge

Deku's p.o.v

"What the? Renge u-um who are these guy's?" I asked nervously. It was these two guys. They looked scary with there angry glares.

Renge started rambling about how they would be the villains in the movie

Renge started rambling about how they would be the villains in the movie. "Um, Renge I dont-" " Just come over here and wait for your cue!" Renge said grabbing them in the arms.

I started getting nervous. "Hey! You think you can push me around!? You don't even know me!" One of the guys said as they pushed Renge. Before she hit the wall, Haruhi got in the back of her. "Haruhi!" I said in worry. I then looked at the guys mad.

"Was that even necessary? Don't treat a girl like that ever again that's ru-" before I finished, the one with light brown hair grabbed me by the collar. "Or what princess? You're gonna tell on me?" He said flicking my head hard. "I'll hurt anyone if I want who pisses. *flick* me. *flick* off! " he said finishing while he dropped me.

They both started to laugh and that's when I got mad. I stood up quick before they can react and punched them hard in the stomach. They both fell down gasping air. "You guys are sick, for thinking you can hurt a girl just because you want to." I said getting closer to them cracking my knuckles.

"Haruhi!" I heard someone scream and I stopped of what I was doing. I looked in front of me to see two horrified faces coughing for air. I fell down backwards, 'what did I do? This is not who I am!' I never hurt anyone just like that but, I just had too, they're so rude.

I then heard fast footsteps coming from behind, grabbing one of the guys and Pinned them to the wall. "So which one of you jerks started this?" Tamaki said angrily. "Its not what you think Suoh! The girl was just giving us a hard time!" The guy said innocently. 'Yea, yea.'

"He's telling the truth senpai. They were having a hard time. They were provoked." Haruhi said rubbing her eyes. Is-is she crying!? Tamaki then let go of the guy and went to Haruhi. "Let's get out of here!" Both of the guys yelled as they ran. I got to apologize to them for scaring and hurting them, even though what they did was bad.

Tamaki grabbed Haruhi's face to see if she's alright? " haruhi, Are you in any pain?" Tamaki asked worried. I swear Tamaki will be cute with haruhi. He's such a gentleman. I trust him with Haruhi. She then started to speak. "Y-yea. Its my contact." She said hold out her contact. Phew!