A M-maid!?

Deku's p.o.v

"Izumi!" Both Kacchan and Todoroki yelled my name as they went up to me. "Who was it!? I'll burn their a**!" Kacchan said angrily. "U-um, yo-" "I'm going to agree with Bakugo on this, WhO was it?" Todoroki said with SERIOUS eyes.

I was just sweating trying to talk but they kept talking over me. "HEY!" Uraraka yelled, which caused Kacchan and Todoroki stop yapping.

"Calm down! Nothing happened. We just fell down the stairs and we got hurt." She said winking.

Of course the boys didn't get that. "what do you mean fell down the stairs?? I don't be-"" KACCHAN." I said as I pulled him very close to me.

His eyes went wide as soon as I grabbed him. "We fell down the stairs. End. Of. SToRy." I said winking a lot. I put him in front of me so the nurse wouldn't see me winking.

I could see that he got it now and so did Todoroki so kacchan stood up. "Tch, I guess. We'll talk later." He said as he put his hands in His pockets. We then looked at the nurse and she just stood there eyes a bit wide.

"Um, hi sorry we surprised you we were just worried for our friends here." Todoroki said bowing down. "O-oh *blush* its ok, I'll leave you kids alone get to class in a bit ok." She said going out the door.

We just stayed there in silence. "So um, how did you guys know we were in here?" Uraraka said massaging here foot. And I just nodded wanting to know.

"Well-" Todoroki said.

A few min earlier ( Bakugo p.o.v)

Tch the time is going slow. I want this day to end already. I then decided to go outside and wait till the teacher comes.

"I'll come too." Half & half said as we both went outside the class. Once we got out we saw The tall silent and kid walking. They had worried faces on  while walking. When they walked passed us I heard Deku's girl name come out of their mouths.

"Hey!" I yelled getting their attention. "What about Izumi? Where is she!?" I said curiously mad. They just stayed silent. "Well!?" I said getting annoyed.

"Well, She's at the nurse right now, But don-" half & half and I both went running to the nurses office once we heard that. "Wait! Ren-chan!" I heard the kid yell, but I ignored him.

Hang on nerd.

Done ( Izuku p.o.v)

"Oh. Well im- we're ok! So you guys can go back to class. We'll talk later in the club." I said shooing them out.

"Stop forcing me nerd!" Kacchan yelled and I just put my hands up sweating. "S-sorry, just go to class guys, we'll be here for a while. We'll be in class later." I said laying down sighing.

"Tch whatever see you then." Kacchan said. "Bye Midoriya, Uraraka we'll be off then." Todoroki said and they both left. Todoroki reminds me so much  of Kyoya-senpai.

...

"So that's why you joined the host club! Do you get any costumer's?" Uraraka said as we were both walking to the host club. I decided to massage her foot, so it can heal faster.

"Well, not really I just sit with Mori and Honey or sometimes Haruhi." I said. I told Uraraka all about Haruhi and how she knows about us and All might. She thought it was pretty cool and wanted to meet her.

As we opened the door to the host club, "Welc- Oh hi Izumi." The twins said together. I waved hi, and Uraraka just stared in awe. I forgot, Uraraka always wanted to meet identical twins who do almost everything in sync.