A bomb?

(Hope you guys liked that video. Its not my work! Just a nice catchy song. Hehe)

The Next day~

Bakugo p.o.v

"Chan-" "Kacchan!" Wake up!" I heard that damn deku call me. "ALRIGHT ALRIGHT I'm awake!!" Geez what's the big rush. "Get changed we are leaving in a bit." What? Already. I looked at the clock. "6:42... Why so early!?" I groaned out.

"Haruhi said they are having there meeting at 8, so might as well go now." Half & half said. Geez I guess. I went to my closet. Just wore a regular black shirt and some shorts. I then went to the kitchen. Deku still was still changing, and icy hot was eating an apple.

I decided to make some coffee. Not in the mood for eating. "Hey deku! You done?!" I called out to him. "Yea, I'm here" he said, as he came out of his room dressed as a girl? "Were we suppose to be Shima and Ren?" Half&half said. "I don't know if you have to, but Haruhi just called me telling me that they are switch plans and are planning to be there at 7." You gotta be sh*ting me!

Todoroki p.o.v

"Midoriya. Where did you get that clothes?" I asked him.

(Long hair)"Oh well before you guys woke up Haruhi bought me some clothes

(Long hair)
"Oh well before you guys woke up Haruhi bought me some clothes. Errr! I need to find a way to find a way to pay her! I would wear my u.a P.E clothes, but if he sees me he'll know." Midoriya just kept mumbling... And some more mumbling... "Shut up." Bakugo said. "Ah! S-sorry anyway let's go!" And with that we went out the door.

Deku's p.o.v

"Oh yea! I forgot to tell you guys. Later Mr. Aizawa said he'll come by to give us work we've been missing out. And some hero lessons." I told them. "Yes! I'm tired of this regular work." Kacchan said.

...

"Alright we're here." I said. We were sneakly walking in the entrance. "Alright coast is clear." I whispered peeking over a corner. As we were walking, footsteps were approaching. "Over there!" I pointed to the girls bathroom. We quickly went in there.

The footsteps got closer. They walked past us. It was the host club. Haruhi was in the back looking cautious at Hayato. I then covered her mouth and dragged her to the bathroom. She looked back shook. But relaxed when she us. "Geez you scared me." She said. "Sorry! Anyway remember follow him if he sneaks out some where without any one knowing. Don't act suspicious. And I'm still trying to find out how to pay you." I told her.

"I know I got it deku-kun. Anyway you don't have to pay me back, I already told you!" She said as she was leaving. She turned to look at us. "Good luck hero's." She said and left. We all smiled. "Let's go"

At last we found the storage room and went in there. I then went to the spot where he placed the... Yes! I knew it, its a bomb. "Alright let's try to take this off." I said. I started tugging on it. "Eeerrrr c'mon!" Todoroki then looks at the bomb. "We need a key and a passcode." Really? This villain is itching for us to taking it off. "Move out the way, I'll take off the lock." Kacchan said pick locking it. "Got it!" He said.

Yes! Now all we need is a pass code. "You guys." I said. They both looked at me. If something happens that we're alone with the villain you attack." They nod. They then started looking around for clues. The door then opens. "Izumi?"

...

Haruhi p.o.v

"Ugh its so early, what is this meeting about boss?" The twins said together. "Well we have to figure out what our next cosplay is going to be! Anyone have any ideas!?" Tamaki said. "Senpai you're to loud!" I tell him. He then goes to his emo corner. He's such a child. "Can I be excused?  I need to take a leek." Hayato said. "Go ahead." Kyoya said. Now to make up a distraction so I can follow Hayato!

"Someone really needs to see if Tamaki-senpai is ok.. Right mommy?" Oh god why did I say that? "Hmm? Why me? You go check on him-" "I can't!" Shoot! I yelled. They were all looking at me. I'm losing time! Deku is going to be found out! "S-sorry I got to to the bathroom too. I've been holding it in." Tamaki then jumps and hugs me.

"Oh my poor daughter!! Its not healthy to hold it in!! Don't worry! I'll buy you diapers!" He really does care heh. "No its ok senpai! Let go." He then let go. Once I got out I went running trying to find Deku before that villain finds them! I then stop when I see Hayato. "Izumi?"

Deku's p.o.v

"Hayato! Um what are you doing here?" What happened Haruhi!? "I should be asking you the same thing." He told me. "Um... Hey do you know what this is?" I said pointing to the bomb, pretending to not know what it is. "Stop changing the subject. What are you doing here?"  He said with a stern voice. His aura was getting dark. scary! "Izumi! Hayato?!" We then looked to see who it was. It was Haruhi!! "Aw man. You found her! I was hiding her and then bring her to the room to surprise you." Haruhi said. "Is this true Izumi?" I then acted sad. "Y-yea... Surprise!" He then blushed.

"Ah, sorry. I didn't know!" He said scratching his neck and laughing. "Anyway, what are you doing here Hayato? I thought you needed to use the bathroom?" Haruhi said. I then looked at him to see what his response was. He was still facing me.  I could see Haruhi was smirking. He then turned to Haruhi and started talking to her.

I then looked to see if I saw Kacchan or Todoroki. I see them. I signaled 'catch him' and they nodded. "Izumi. Can you go with Haruhi back to the room? I need to make a phone call." He said to me. "Uh sure. Let's go haruhi." Haruhi then talks one last time to Hayato, and I give a thumbs up to Kacchan and Todoroki. Haruhi and I then left the room. Let's see what happens.
~To be continued

Hi guys!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. If there is something you'd like to change about this story, write it down in the comments. Please vote! Next update: Thursday Bye! Go beyond! PLUS ULTRA!!

~author-chan