Found you!

Deku's P. o.v

"So which way do we go kacchan." I said not knowing which way to go cause he had the directions. "Hold up! The wind is blowing in my face!" Well that's true. It was a windy day. It was so windy the directions flew away... WAIT WHAT!? "Kacchan! Why'd you let go of it!" "Hey it wasn't my fault!" Oh great how are we gonna go to school now...

Suddenly, a girl.? In a Ouran uniform (boys) walks past us. Maybe she can help us get to school! "Um, excuse me! " the brunette than turned around. "Me?" She said. "Yes. Um hi! I'm Izumi. Me and my friends were hoping you knew the way to Ouran, since your going there right?" The girl just looked at me. "Oh, sure. Yes I'm on my way there. Hi Izumi, I'm Haruhi. Nice to meet you and your friends." She said. I then hear Todoroki and kacchan walk up to me.

"Oh yea. Guys this is Haruhi she'll be leading us to school. Haruhi these are my friends..." Shoot! I don't know their fake names! "I'm Shima" said Todoroki. "I'm Ren" said bakugo. Oh okay. I'll keep that in mind. "Hi there Shima, Ren. We should go now we're going to be late." She said. " ok let's go! "
...

"What the heck? This school is so pink!" Kacchan said. Its true though, this school is pink like very. "What classes do you guys have?" Haruhi asked us. "I'm in class 1A" I told her. "Cool, looks like we're in the same class! What about you two?"  She asked Todoroki and kacchan. "We're in class 2A." Todoroki let her know. "Oh, ok. You guys should go to the office for directions. Since Izumi goes to the same class as me, I'll take her with me." We nodded our heads. "Uh before we go, can I talk to them for a quick min?" I told here and she nodded. I then looked at them and checked if anyone was hearing. "Alright guys. We already know how the villain looks like, so if you ever see him make sure to follow him and capture him. Got it?" They both agreed, and I left.

...

"We're here" I hear Haruhi say. "C'mon don't be shy" she then pulled me into the classroom. Everyone then stares at us and all I hear is whispers. "Why are they looking at us?" I whispered to Haruhi. "Don't worry about it. Its nothing new" well I guess.

"Haruhi" I hear to voices call. Its twins. "Good morning" they say together perfectly. They than played their eyes at me and smirked. What the? "Haruhi, who is this pretty lady you brought?" The one in the left said. "Oh, that's Izumi. She's a new student." The twins then walk up to me and grabbed both of my hands AND KISSED THEM!? "Hi there young princess." "I'm hikaru" "and I'm kaoru." "We're the Hittachin twins!" They both said together. I then realize they were both still holding my hands.

"Um" I snatched my hands away from theirs, which surprised them. "Uh, sorry I was just surprised, I'm Izumi as you heard from Haruhi." As they were gonna say something, the teacher then comes in and tells us to take our seats. I went to sit where I usually sit in U.A. The rest of the day goes on like a regular, non hero school day. In lunch we were talking about how we would find the villain. Once the school ends I go on my way to find kacchan and Todoroki.

I then spot them wait for me by the stairs, which are HUGE! As I'm walking towards them, I feel two arms grab me from under my arms, and run. I could see Todoroki and kacchan surprised as they start running towards me. I then look to see who was carrying me and see the twins. Where are they leading me? I then look forward and see no one. Aw man! They probably got lost. Just then we arrived to this room and I landed on a couch. "O-ow" that hurt my rear end.

Where am I? I then see Haruhi yelling at the twins and walks toward me. "Hi Izumi. Sorry about that. The twins just wanted to show you to the host club." Host club? "Why" I asked. "Well, your the only girl who would snatch away your hands from the twins. They thought you were a special one. Really, that's why I was brought here. " well um if you excuse me, my friends are probably looking for me so I really got to go." As I was headed towards the door a small child? Landed on me. "Wait Izu-chan! Don't you want to have some cake with me?" Oh God why me!?

"U-um-" "C'mon Honey leave the lady alone. As I looked to see who was talking, it was a guy with red hair and red eyes. Wait a minute.. Is that the villain? The little boy then gets off me. " er- thank you.. Um?" "Hayato" he said. So it is him! "Uh hi. This is a host club right?" He nodded his head. "Why? Would you like to book an appointment with me?" Yes this is the perfect opportunity! "Um yes please!" I said. "Good. I'll see you later then." I then see Todoroki and kacchan open the door. "There she I-" but before he could finish his sentence, the villain than grabs my hand and kisses it slowly. I can see Todoroki and kacchan with surprised faces including me. What is with kissing hands in this school!?
~To be continued

Next update: tomorrow