Finding out

No ones p.o.v

"Alright guys let me tell you what I saw." Izuku said, as he grabbed his notes to write in. He started explaining everything to Bakugo and Todoroki. "I didn't check on what was attached to the pole though.. Should we go check now or tomorrow?" He asked them.

"I think we should go tomorrow. Its getting pretty late." Todoroki said.  there was no school tomorrow for them so its was a good opportunity  "yea we should. Stupid nerd! You almost got caught for nothing!" Bakugo yelled at Izuku. "Well at least I caught where it was placed." He told Bakugo. "Anyway, I'm gonna go take a shower. This dress is tight also!" Izuku said as he got his clothes and went to shower.

...

' Ding dong ' Bakugo and Todoroki heard. "Tch. Who could it be at this time?" Bakugo said as he opened the door. He then saw Haruhi. "Um hi! Wait.. who are you? I never saw you here?" Haruhi asked. "Tch, what do you mean? Its me Ren-" Bakugos eyes then went wide...

He wasn't wearing his costume. "Ah, what a nice shower!" Izuku said walking. Haruhi then went took a peek. "Izumi?"

Deku's p.o.v

"Anyway, I'm gonna go take a shower. This dress is tight too!" I said as I went to get some more comfortable clothes and headed to shower. I took a really quick shower, cause Todoroki said he wants to get in so I don't want to waste all the hot water.

I felt so much better taking of my makeup and wig. It started to get itchy. I wore a regular white shirt with the face of all might in the middle and black soft pants. "So comfy." I sighed relaxed. I then got out. "Ah, what a nice shower!" I said walking in the living room. "Izumi?"  ..I know that voice. I could see Todoroki and Kacchan  not knowing what to do. "H-haruhi..?" Kacchan then grabs Haruhi and pulls her inside.

He then grabbed both of her arms and then shoved her into a closet and locked it. "Hey! Kacchan! Why did you do that!" I say. "What do you mean! She saw us! Our true form!" Kacchan yelled. "Don't worries, I know how to induce amnesia." Todoroki said flatly. "N-no! We're just gonna have to trust her!" I told both of them as I went to go open the closet door. But stopped right away.

"H-haruhi. If I open this door you have to promise me you won't tell anyone what you saw today. Especially that host club and your dad." I told her. "... I promise." What a relief. I then opened the door and she came out.

"So, you're a gu-" she said stopping her sentence. "Wait. Izuku Midoriya?" She said. Huh!? How does she know me! " and you guys must be Bakugo Katsuki  and Todoroki Shouto.. " she also said. She then started getting red. " u-um. I'm sorry I'm just really a big fan of you guys.. " she said bowing down. Wait.. A fan? I thought the people in Tokyo hated us. "Wait, how do you how we are? Let's take this to the living room.

We all then went to the living room. " alright. Explain now " Kacchan said. Haruhi then started talking. "Well um.. I know how every one hates you guys because you're supposedly 'freaks' and 'monsters'. But there was this one time we wanted to know if you guys were really like that." She said. "Wait 'we'?" I said. "Hm? Yea. Me and my dad. So we went to where you guys live secretly not getting caught in the summer. When we heard about this school U.A is gonna have like this festival thing me and my dad went there to see how you guys use your powers. And well it was very worth it!" She actually liked us?

"I don't why people don't like you guys. You're like training to be hero's which I think is pretty cool! I was actually kind of jealous. The way you three fought was awesome! But those injury's looked very bad.. Is that suppose to happen?" She told me. " um well, no but I learned how to control it!' I told her back. "That's cool. But anyway, why are you guys here? Don't tell me something is going bad here?" She said slightly afraid. "Well.." I then looked at Todoroki and kacchan. They both nodded slowly. So I then told her about it.

"I see." She then stayed quite. "Let me help you guys tomorrow." She said. "Hah!? Why would we let you come with us!" Kacchan screamed. "Kacchan calm down!" Haruhi then started talking. " well the host club, is going to be having a meeting there, and well, I could follow Hayato-kun if he tries to leave some where. But I'll try to stop him." She said. Well that sounds like a pretty good idea. Since the host club is going to be there.

"Sure. We'll be counting on you Haruhi." I told her. Kacchan then sighed. "We'll talk about it more tomorrow, anyway what did you come here for Fujioka?" Todoroki said. "You can call me Haruhi like everyone else does Todoroki, but I came here because my dad left some of his makeup supplies here." She told us. "Oh. I'm pretty sure they're by the table." I told her.

"Ok thank you." She then went to get them and went to the door. " well, I'll go now. Thank you guys for trusting me. I promise I won't tell anyone." She said opening the door. And went outside. I felt kind of bad for something though... I then felt a hand on my shoulder. " go ahead." Todoroki said. He can actually read me. I nodded and went outside. " Haruhi!" I yelled her name. She then stopped walking and turned around. " yeah?" She said. "we trust you enough so.. You can go ahead and tell your dad about it." I told her with a smile. She then smiled big. " thanks Midoriya! Ill tell him to not to tell anyone!!" As she hugged me. I turned bright red. I then pulled her away. "please. Call me deku." She then smiled again. " well when no one is around" she said, and we both laughed.

~ To be continued

Hi guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. But anyways, I made another chapter earlier, but it doesn't come out anymore! I cri. Can you guys see it? I'll post it again if I have to. Next update: Monday thanks for reading!! Byyeee. PLUS ULTRA! ( I'll be saying that from now on)

~author-chan