All Might

No one's p.o.v

"You guys! What happened? Did something happen..?" Izuku told his friends as they were walking home. Bakugo was stomping and a vein popping in his neck, while Todoroki looked disappointed. As Todoroki was about to say something, "Deku-kun!" A familiar voice yelled out. "Haruhi? Why are you here?" Izuku told her.

"I was allowed to leave. Anyway, what happened with Hayato I was guessing he would be caught." She said. Izuku then looked at the 2 boys for a answer. "We'll talk about it once we get home." Todoroki said. "Also, we need to introduce you to someone. They need to know, you know about us." He also said. Haruhi looked at Izuku, but all he can do is giving her nod.

...

"Ah! Welcome back my fellow students!" A loud voice said, when they saw Midoriya and the rest arrive. "All Might!?"

Deku's p.o.v

"All Might!?" I yelled, but covered my mouth knowing I said that too loud. "Let's just get in before anyone See's us." Kacchan said. (All might is in his hero form btw) " What brings you here All might? Where us Mr. Aizawa? " Todoroki said. "Ah, about that!.."

A few hours earlier...

"Alright I'll be leaving now." Aizawa said. "Are you going to see the students?" All might asked. "Yea." All might then went up to him and bowed down. "Let me take your place! I'll go check on them" he said to Aizawa. But he just sighed. "I'm not going to see them, I'm going to be giving and helping them on work they've missed out." He said.

"I'll do that! You don't have to worry about it. You should go sleep, you look very tired. A hero should be energized and... Awake?" All Might said. Aizawa sighed once again. "Can I really trust you to do this? What if Bakugo and Shouto see you in your you know what form?" All might just flinched at that. "Its ok! I'll be fine so can I take your place?" Aizawa just stared at him. "Fine, only because I'm tired. Here is the work for them." He said. "Thank you Aizawa!"