Plan-A

No ones p.o.v

On they're way to school, (Midoriya, Bakugo, Todoroki and Uraraka) Izuku let Uraraka know how they are known, what club they are in and how the villain looks like. The rest were left behind because they had no uniform and well it probably cause trouble since the villain is trying to them.

"Alright, I got it!" Uraraka said pumping her fist in the air.

Izuku just giggled while Todoroki and Kacchan looked at annoyed. "Oh yea I forgot to ask. How did you get here so easily?" Izuku asked Uraraka.

"Oh that well, it was pretty easy, they didn't check our ID's so yea Hehe!" She said . The 3 boys just sweat dropped. 'Of course they wouldn't check'

Uraraka didn't have to wear something to hide her true identity because the people here didn't know how we look like. Not even Kyoya. They all think we look like monsters.

But because Uraraka didnt want to feel left out, she wore a long brown curly wig and gold eye contacts anyway. Her fake name is Emiko. We call her Uraraka when were alone but with with people we call her that name. Or Emi for short.

As they arrived school, they kept getting stares and whispers. Some they heard were, "who's that new girl?" Or "why is Izumi and that girl wearing the boy uniform?"

That's right, Izumi and Uraraka were wearing the boy uniform with a skirt of course. Izumi actually felt more comfortable.

"Um, Deku-kun why is everyone talking about us?" Uraraka whispered to Izuku nervously. "Don't worry. Once they know you, they'll stop that's just how this school is Hehe." He said scratching his head.

Deku's p.o.v

Me and Uraraka go to the same class so Kacchan and Todoroki went their way, while me and Uraraka went to our class. Well I gave her a tour since we have time before class starts.

As we walk around and talk quietly about how are things going on in U.A. I really missed U.A. I miss my friends there. At least I have Iida, Uraraka, kirishima and Tsuyu.

Once Uraraka told me we were going to do hero training (ova 2) I was so excited knowing we were allowed to join in. As we were walking we saw someone.

Hayato.

He finally came to school. At the same time this is a good thing cause we can use 1 of our plans to get him. But at the same time I'm kind of scared of him. Ugh why do I feel like this! For sakes, I met- well fought the hErO KiLlEr! Why am I scared of Hayato.

"That's him." I said to Uraraka as she looked confused. "What? Where?" She said looking around. "Uwah! Don't make it obvious! He's the red head over there by the window!" I whispered scream at her. "......oh! Yea I see him." She said.

Out of nowhere he looks over here and smirks. I flinch at that. "U-uh I think he saw us looking de-" I didn't let her finish as I grabbed her hand. "L-lets g-go! We'll b-be late to clas-" a hand stopped me. "Where you going Izumi?"

Oh gosh. "Um to class?" I said trying not to stutter. "Hm. Who is this lovely lady we have here?" He said grabbing Uraraka's hands and kissing them. "Er I'm Emiko." She says nervously.

"Emiko, what a beautiful name for a lovely girl." He said wrapping his arms around her. Right she looked horrified as He was talking to her.

She looked at me for help and I immediately went up to her and got her out of his grip.

I then put a forced smile on. "Ehe, she is something right! She just doesn't like people in her personal space."

He just looked at me and then smiled. "Ooo? Is somebody jealous?" He said snickering. "Wha- of course I'm not! I was just-- helping her! You made her uncomfortable!" I said glaring at him.

"Hey hey hey. Now don't raise your voice on me jelly Izumi." He said with a tint of annoyed and amused voice. I should be careful with my voice around him. Maybe while no one is around

"....URARAKA NOW!" I screamed and she understood right away. This was are plan-A. -If some of us are alone with him, knock him out and escape.-

Uraraka grabs his arms. While he's dumbfounded. "HE-" I punched him in the face and he immediately went unconscious. "O-oh that was easy!" I said looking at my fist.

"What do we do now?" Uraraka said excited. "Now, we escape." I said getting him in my back. "Let's leave fast before he wakes up." I said running while she follows.

As I'm about to go downstairs, "wow, it feels nice to be in Izuku's back." I just froze when suddenly he got of my back and flipped me backwards hitting my back hard which caused me lack of breath.

He was smiling like a phsyco. Uraraka tried to get him off and was about to use her quirk but he pushed her hard enough for her to hit the wall. "URAR-" I stopped as a punch reached my face. "Hahahahah!" He started laughing crazily and I was just struggling.

He then went to my ear and whispered, " I'm going to enjoy killing you." I just stayed paralyzed. As he was about to punch me I closed my eyes waiting for it but I felt nothing.

I felt the weight off me as I looked up to see what happened.
~to be continued

Hey guys! I hope you liked this, sorry it was short I was busy today!! Argg! I should've done this earlier sorry that I do my chapters late! I try my best.

Anyway I'll stop my crying.. Next update: Monday byeee. PLUS ULTRA!

~author-chan