Moving in

Deku's p.o.v

Geez. Its kinda of hard to walk in these shoes. My feet hurt. No, I shouldn't be complaining. I need to focus on getting to school right now.

I made it into the train before it left. That was close. All of the seats are taken. I guess I'll stand like always. "Do you want to sit here young lady?" A guy nicely asked me. I wonder wh- oh yea, I'm a "girl". I guess he's trying to be a gentlemen. He also really thought I'm a girl.

Well might as well take his offer, I mean my feet are killing me. I tried to put on my best girl voice. " u-um. Sure thank you sir" I said with a smile. I swore I saw a tint of red in his cheeks. He then moved, and I took his seat.

Todoroki P.o.v

"Guess I'm the first one here." I stood alone in front of the school gate. They should be here in a few minutes, Mr. Aizawa should come here to pick us up in a bit. I then saw a blonde walking towards over here. That must be Bakugo. Few sec later he was already in front of me.

"Good morning Bakugo, didn't even know it was you." I said with a smirk. "Tch, shuddap. Like your one to talk." He then looked at me. "Why do we even have to wear this!?" "Well I guess just in case you never know." I told him. I then see Mr. Aizawa pull up. He rolled down his window. "You guys ready? Where is Midoriya?" Oh almost forgot about him. Where us he anyways?

"Hey! Wait for me, I'm here!" We all heard and whipped our heads to the familiar voice." Is that, Midoriya?"

Kacchan P.o.v

"Hey! Wait for me, I'm here!" We then our heads around to the screaming voice. Deku. Geez, can he be more lou--der? Is that him?

Deku P.o.v

I got of the train and started walking fast to school. Kacchan and Todoroki must be waiting for me. As I got closer to the school, I saw a car. Shoot, I gotta hurry! "Hey! Wait for me, I'm here!" I yelled. They all then looked at me. Finally here. "I'm, here." I say taking breaths.

As I looked up, I could see Todoroki and kacchan. They both looked so different. Especially kacchan, he looks.. Nicer. "Hi guys, sorry I'm late" they both looked at me. "No problem.. Wow Midoriya, you actually look like a girl..... You look pretty." Todoroki said. By now, I'm blushing of embarrassment. "U-um thanks I guess.." Geez so weird!

I then looked at kacchan. He tensed when we made eye contact. "C'mon, let's go already, we wasted time waiting on you." He said putting his stuff in the trunk. Hey I said I was sorry. We put our stuff in the back and got on the car. Todoroki sat in the passenger seat while me and kacchan were in the back. This is gonna a long ride, so might as well take a nap. I fell asleep landing on something.

...

"Hey sh*tnerd we're here wake up!" I heard kacchan scream. I was on something, as I opened my eyes, I noticed we were already here. How long was I asleep? I then notice I was on kacchan's shoulder. "Wuah! S-sorry!" I said as Kacchans face was red. "Tch, let's go" he said, and we both got out the car.

"How did we get in Tokyo so easily?" I asked. "I know, they just let us in like that. No wonder the villain got here." Mr. Aizawa said. "Before I leave, here is the direction to Ouran. Not that far from here. Remember, no one must know you have quirks got that?" We nodded. He then gave us our key to the apartment and enough money for things we need like food. "Alright see you guys. We're counting on you guys. Call me or any other teachers like all might if something is wrong." We nodded and he left.

"Well, we got a bit time to spare so let's go in" we walked up the stairs to our room. We went inside. It was so small! Only 2 rooms. And there is 3 of us. I guess I'll take the couch. Todoroki and kacchan were fighting for a room. They had no interest in a couch. "You guys, its ok. I'll take the couch you guys can take the rooms." I said. "Are you sure Midoriya?" Yup, I said.

We then put our stuff in place, getting comfortable. I then hear kacchan and Todoroki fighting in the bathroom, over a red towel. "HEY THIS IS MINE!" "no its mine. I'm pretty sure I packed a red towel." "GUESS WHAT. ME TOO!" Today is gonna be a long day...
-To be continued

Hi guys! Heres the chapter I told you guys I would do! I hoped you enjoyed this. Please vote for this, it would make me happy, knowing you guys like my story. Next update: tomorrow. Byee!

~author-chan
(P.s todoroki's fake name is Shima)