Chapter 35

No ones p.o.v

"DDIIEEEEEE!" Bakugo yelled in anger as he hit the guy ,who tased Izuku, in the stomach  which caused the guy to bump into Mori.

Without wasting a second Mori grabbed him from the collar and threw him to the other guys, which nocked them all down.

"Y-you guys!" Izuku cried as he saw how Mori and Bakugo acted so recklessly. Mori went running up to Izuku while honey and Bakugo were busy taking down the men.

"You ok?" Mori said kneeling down about to pick him up but Izuku hesitated. "I-im fine, just a little shock." Izuku said wearily as his legs were wobbly as he stood up.

Mori tried help again, but Izuku just put a hand showing him he was ok.

Izuku was a bit used to this. It didn't hurt him as much. One day at U.A sneezing using his power, Denki accidentally shocked everyone. But not using 1mil volts.

Izuku just shivered thinking about that. It was quite painful, put not as painful as the taser. "Messing with my friends bad!" Honey yelled as all the men in armor were on the floor all beat up.

Bakugo was satisfied as breathed heavily. 'Easy' he thought. "Woah." Haruhi said as she stood in shock. Izuku wished he could've help out more. "HaRuHi!!" The guys hear someone cry out.

They turned around to see the rest of the hosts running up to them. Tamaki went straight to Haruhi and hugged her protectively. "I was so worried." He sighed.

Haruhi just looked away a bit annoyed. "Wow senpai, you did all this?" Kaoru said. "I'm surprised you didn't go all out like last time." Hikaru said.

Haruhi then looked at Hikaru curious. "What do you mean?" She said and Izuku nodded. "So you don't know?" Hikaru said.

They started talking about how Honey was a martial arts champion. Same for Mori. Izuku and Haruhi were both surprised knowing that Mori and Honey were relatives.

The men in armor started saying sorry and bowing down to Honey. Of course Honey accepted it, but didn't like people messing with his friends.

They all started walking back, ready to go home. As they were walking Hikaru gave out an idea of going to the beach. "No, Haruhi has no interest on such thing." Tamaki said mad at Hikaru.

"Actually, the beach sounds kind of nice. I may not like the  water park but the beach sounds like a plan." Haruhi said looking at the sunset. She then looked at Izuku. "What about you Izumi?" She said putting a hand on his shoulder.

Bakugo was a bit pissed at that action. He didn't want anyone touching him right now. But he let it slide since it was just Haruhi.

Izuku thought about it for a bit. "Yeah I think the beach will be much better! But, I really want to invite my other friends." He said looking at Tamaki for permission.

Few days ago

"So you guys are saying that Mr. Aizawa doesn't know you 3 are here!?" Izuku said as his eyes widened.

"Hehe yea. We just really wanted to come help you out." Kirishima said scratching his head. Bakugo then hit his head. But he turned hard before he got hit. "Stupids! Don't you know you can get in f*cking  trouble for that!" He said frustrated.