Into the pool!

No ones p.o.v

It was a regular school day at Ouran. Except today, the host club won't be hosting today. 'I wonder why?' Izuku thought as he was walking home with his friends.

Uraraka and Todoroki stayed for a bit trying to take off bomb. "Why couldn't they do that earlier?" you ask. We'll ehehe,

I dont know, they just decided to do it today BUT anyway back to the story!

Haruhi, Bakugo and Midoriya were walking home together. Of course, Buy if course Bakugo went in front. But Midoriya and Haruhi didn't mind.

As they were walking suddenly two arms grab Haruhi and two other arms grab Midoriya. "Huh!?" They both yelled out in confusion.

Bakugo turned around and yelled, " Hey! What the f*ck you think you're doing?" He said pissed wanting to go home.

"Gottem" the twins said together. Haruhi and Midoriya looked at them dumbfounded. Out of no where, a limo pulls up. The window then tools down to find a smirking Tamaki with sun glasses on.

"Put them in." He said casually. "Yes boss!" The twins said walking. "Huh? What's going on??" Haruhi said confused. Midoriya just stared at Bakugo for help. All he did was smirk.

But that smirk faded as he saw Hayato in the limo. One of the twins (kaoru) placed Midoriya next to him. He just sat there sweating, while Hayato was just smiling at him.

"Ok, oi. Where are you taking them?" Bakugo growled angrily.  Tamaki just sweatdropped and smiled. "T-that's a surprise." He said pointing his finger up.

"Oh yea? Well they are not going anywhere without me!" He said furiously like he always does... But yea furiously.

"Ooh is someone-" Kaoru said. "- The jealous type?" Hikaru finished. Then they both smirked, "Or are you a tsundere?" They said together. Bakugo got mad (anime furious tick on his head)

While the twins kept yelling "your a tsundere for Izumi and Haruhi!" And Bakugo was yelling at them to stop it, Tamaki asked Midoriya and Haruhi why Bakugo is so close to them.

"Well not really for me, but for Izumi they are close. They're childhood friends." Haruhi said shrugging. "Oh! That's why!" He said laughing.

"Ok then Ren! Hop in!" Tamaki exclaimed happily as he opened the door and scooted over. "Tch, I'm not sitting next to you." Bakugo said as he got in.

Instead of sitting next to Tamaki, Bakugo went in the middle of Hayato and Midoriya. It was a long awkward ride.

...

Deku's p.o.v

"Where are we Tamaki-senpai?" Haruhi said looking around the place. I also wanted to know too. This place looked so tropical!

As Tamaki was talking to Kacchan hit me with a beach ball. I just glared at him a little. "Why sh*tty nerd? Its your fault we're stuck here!" He yelled at me.

"Shut up! I didn't ask you to follow me!" I yelled back pouting. But I guess its kind of my fault. I could've escaped Kaoru's grip, grab Haruhi and run. But I just stood there stupidly.

Also, I HAVE TO WEAR THIS SHORT SHORTS well they're not that short but still! And a light green tank top. Good thing I have a black undershirt. Or they would've seen my pex.

Haruhi at first chose a pink bathing suit with pink cap. I thought she looked cute, but I guess Tamaki thought it was too inappropriate, so he gave her a pullover.

Good thing I found these clothes, or it could've ended like I'm the physical exams. It was tough trying to escape that day.

As I was staring at the sight in front of me, the twins approached me and Haruhi. "Hey Haruhi ,Izumi-" They said together. "Want to go check out the waterslide?" Hikaru said pointing to it. When I turned to see the slide, my mouth opened wide.

The slide looked awesome. It was tall and wiggly. There were two more slides a bit like that too. I just smiled widely. "Heck yea! Let's go! C'mon Haruhi!" I said grabbing her wrist about to run, but she hesitated.

"No its ok. I'm not really interested in this kind of stuff. I'll just stay here. I'll put my feet in the hot tub, where Ren is at." Haruhi said pointing to kacchan.

He looked relaxed, as he kept going more and more in the tub. I just waved haruhi 'see you later and went with Hikaru and Kaoru to the slides.

As we were walking up the stairs hikaru asked a question. "Hey Izumi. Why did boss put Haruhi in that baggy pullover?" He said, while Kaoru was nodding.

Yes I know I can tell them apart. Hikaru's voice was a but deepers than Kaoru's. But when when they talk together, that is were I have some trouble guessing.

"Oh, well I guess Tamaki-senpai thought it was too inappropriate for Haruhi to wear a bathing suit." I said shrugging.

Both of them them started rambling about how Tamaki was a Old perv.
Finally, we got up the stairs and made it the top of the slide.

Hikaru grabbed a two floatie for him and Kaoru. I just grabbed a regular one. I went to the railing and looked down to see how high we were.

It was pretty high, but not as high as when I would use my quirk on buildings. From up here I can see Hayato laying his back in the water. "So who is going first?" I said casually. Hikaru and Kaoru looked a bit unwell.

"You can go first Izumi." Kaoru said making room for me to go down. "Oh. No its ok, you two can go first. Or are you too scared?" I said raising an eyebrow at them.

"What! No way-" "We're not scared!" They said 1 at a time. They put their floaties down and sat down. Hikaru sat in the front and Kaoru in the back.

They just sat there for a while until I lost patience
"Bye guys!" I said I pushed them down. I could hear them scream my name as it fades away.

A few moments later, the light turns green, telling me I can go now. As I placed my floatie down and sat down I took a deep breath. "Go beyond, plus ultra!!" I kinda yelled and pumped my fist in the air and went down the slide.

On the way down, I was kind if praying that my wig wouldn't come off, and well laughing my butt off of how much fun I was having.

As I reached the pool, I grabbed my wig and swam back up. "*inhale* that was awesome!" I said as I was swimming towards the edge.

"Izu-chan! Want to swim with me?" Honey yelled as he waved. "Uh sure! I'm coming! I said swimming towards him.

As I was, the water was going crazy, and a big shadow formed around me and Honey. As we looked up, I see a huge wace about to come down. I grabbed Honey quickly and covered him. Before I knew it, a huge splash hit us. " MITSKUNI/IZUMI! "

~to be continued

Hi guys! Sorry I posted late, I was trying my best to hurry and post this before six, but that didn't happen. I'll try to update quicker next time!! Next update: Thursday
Byeee! PLUS ULTRA!!!

~author-chan