I'll be your hero!

Deku's p.o.v

As I see Haruhi run away, I feel a bit if relief. Knowing she won't be hurt, I'm ok.

I turned back around to see what's going arou- 'PUNCH'

"Arrghh!" I yelled out in pain as I went flying. O-ow I should've paid more attention on my enemy. I quickly got back up.

"Where is Kacchan?" I muttered to myself as I saw a fire come from around the corner. I went running towards him but a hand grabbed my arm.

I turned to see who it was and it was Hayato. "Now where do you think you're going?" He said smirking, yanking my arm towards him.

As I was about to activate One for All, he quickly grabbed my face and smashed my head onto the ground 3 times.

He then punched my stomach which took the air out of me. He finally let my face go and put his foot in my chest.

I couldn't move. My head is pounding and fuzzy. My breathing was ragged. I started loosing focus in my eyes. No, I couldn't pass out now! I can't leave Kacchan by himself!

I pushed his leg off my chest which caused him to loose his balance and landed on top of me.

Out of know where, I started yelling. "Why are you doing this!? Why are you like this?" He then started tearing up, which caused me by surprise.

"SHUT UP! Its not like I wanted to be like this." He said muttering the last part. I quickly responded, "You can change Hayato! You don't need to act like this anymore, Let me- Us help you! You don't need to do this by yourself, Let me be your hero!!" I yelled leaving him quiet with eyes wide opened.

I started loosing consciousness as my eyes were slowly droopy. Hayato was still staring at me, tears falling out his eyes.

I could hear footsteps coming closer to us. "Ka...c-chan.." I said as everything went black.

....

"..." I opened my eyes to see a white ceiling. I then turned to my left and saw kacchan in seat close to me.

He was sleeping so I slowly sat up. "O-ow" I muttered. I'm guessing I was at a hospital. "The pills for your head are next to you." I familiar voice said. It was Hayato. He was sitting down in another chair, hands tied.

Did kacchan do that? If he wanted, he could've melted that and escaped. Its not that I want him to, but with just plain tying he could've escaped.

"H-hayato? What are you doing here?" I asked quietly looking at him. All he did was shrug and slump down in his chair.

"I'm just here to take your offer." He said looking away, a tint of red on his cheeks. I was shocked and happy. But at the same time very shocked.

I just smiled at him, but of course he didn't see me. The door then slammed open, making kacchan, Hayato and I jump in surprise.

"I heard TALKING!" Uraraka yelled. She then looked at me with wide eyes. "Deku-kun! You're ok!!" She screeched running up to me, hugging me then slapping.

"Ow! What was that for!?" I said rubbing my cheek. "You guys got all of us worried!" She said. The rest then came in. Even Ranka. Of course kacchan got mad for them waking him up. Uraraka just slapped his back to calm him down and we all started laughing.

Hayato's p.o.v

They all started laughing and talking to each other like they haven't seen each other for years.