A villain in Tokyo

Previously:
"If you don't mind me asking, what's this mission you're talking about?" I said. "We need you guys to go to Ouran Academy in Tokyo." What? Tokyo! Isn't that the quirkless city? I looked at Todoroki and Bakugo and they looked as shocked as I was.

No ones P.o.v
"Hah!? You want us to go to that quirkless city!" Kacchan screamed. Mr. Aizawa then used His quirk on him to calm down. "Yes we do. We need you guys to capture someone."

Todoroki P.o.v

We need to capture someone? "Who is this 'someone' you're talking about?" I said. "..a villain" A villain? Why would a villain want to go there? Mr. Aizawa was looking through the papers in front of him and shows us one. Its a picture of the villain and his info.

Name: Hayato Hayashida

Villain name: Flaming Lava

Quirk: anything he touches turns into lava ONLY  when he has a reason to. He can harden his lava which makes a shield. Has lava/fire proof skin.

"This is the villain you'll have to capture. Same age as you guys. We heard he was somewhat strong, that's why we chose you three. So, will you do it?

Deku P.o.v

"So will you do it?" Should I do it? I mean, sounds kind if hard. His quirk looks powerful and well he looks scary... But as a future hero I'm willing to do it. "I'll do it!" Todoroki and kacchan looked at me surprised. "I'll do it too" said Todoroki, though I saw a bit if hesitation in his eyes. "Tch, count me in." Said kacchan. Looks Like we are willing to do it. "Good" said Mr. Aizawa.

He then took out 3 passports. "These are yours, you will have new names and well a different appearance since you three are known well from the sports festival." Oh goodie (note sarcasm) "but don't we have to inform our par-" "already got that covered. Your parents agreed to it so all you need to do is pack up and get ready for tomorrow." What! Tomorrow? That fast. Wow that's U.A for you! "What about our uniforms for Ouran?" Said Todoroki. "Follow me" said Mr. Aizawa and we did.

...

"HAH!?" Kacchan yelled which caused me to jump a little but I wouldn't blame him. The boy uniform looked a bit wack. It was purplish bluish. But not that bad. The problem here was... I HAVE TO DRESS LIKE A GIRL! I should be the one yelling! The girl uniform was banana yellow and puffy. Even though I'm a boy, this is not my taste in dresses.

As I'm looking at my new temporarily uniform, I can hear Todoroki and Mr. Aizawa snickering. "ITS NOT FUNNY! Why do I have to wear this!?" I screamed. Mr. Aizawa just looked at me and gave me a wig. "Just giving orders I was told to give." He said plainly. I pouted. "Well at least the wig is green as my hair.
-To be continued

Hi guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Something went wrong and I had to delete this cause it was just a mess!- but of course I wrote it again anyways. Please vote for my story please it'll mean a lot to me!! Anyways next update: tomorrow.

~author-chan