So close!

Mori's p.o.v

As Mitskuni and I are on our way to our class I hear a loud thud. Both me and Mitskuni froze when we heard it. So we decided to see where the noise was coming from.

Once we were close enough to the noise, we hid around a corner and peeked.

No ones p.o.v

As Mori and Honey peeked to see what was going on, they froze and were disgusted in what the saw.

Izumi(Izuku) was getting beat up by Hayato.

Without any second thoughts, Mori went running up Hayato and grabbed him by the neck before he could hit Izumi again.

"What is wrong with you? What are you doing!?" Mori yelled a bit loud as he pinned Hayato to the wall.

Honey went running up to Izumi and Uraraka to check if they were ok. "H-honey? W-what are you doing here?" Izumi said in pain.

"We heard a loud noise so we followed it and found to getting hurt! C'mon, let's get you two to the nurses office!" Honey said worried.

As Honey helped Uraraka walk since her leg was hurt, Izumi stopped. 'No. I got to finish this!' Izumi thought as she went running up to Mori and Hayato.

Izumi forcefully pushed Mori away and he surprisingly fell. "You won't get away!" Izumi said as he punched Hayato in the stomach and head bubbed his head which made him grunt in pain.

As Mori was about to stop him, Izumi grabbed Hayato and put him over his shoulders and went running down stairs.

"Izu-chan!" Izumi heard honey yell. But he ignored it and kept running.

Izumi could hear footsteps behind him getting closer. So he tried to run faster. "Let. Me. GO!" Hayato yelled as he jumped off Izumi's back.

They both stayed in the ground, tired. Before Mori could grab Hayato, hayato quickly moved away and punched a window.

In result, a bloody hand. "I'll play for that. Anyway sorry for that Izumi. I had fun but Slen- Mori had to ruin it. Maybe next time, bye!" Hayato said as he jumped out.

"Wait!" Izumi said angrily and was about to follow him but stopped by Mori.

"Stop. Its not worth it." Mori said. Oh but it was worth it for Izumi if he had gone to go get him. Izumi hesitated for a bit, and then sighed in defeat.

Mori stepped back to give him space. "Thank you Mori for helping me." Was what Izumi said before she blacked out.

...

Mori's p.o.v

"Thank you Mori for helping me." Izumi said to me. As I was about to say something, she started to fall.

"Izumi!" I said as I caught her before she hit the ground.

That damn Hayato went to harsh on her. Why did he do it though? I swear if I see him close to Izumi again I will call the police on him.

As I stared at Izumi, I could see her face looked like she was in peace. I picked her up carefully in bridal style and went straight to the nurse.

The school bell rang which meant I was late. But I don't care right now. Izumi needs medical help.

Once I got there, I saw Mitskuni putting an ice bag on Izumi's friend?
She just waved hi at me, but then turned worried when she saw Izumi.

"On gosh! Is D- Izumi ok?!" She said about to get up, but then yelped in pain. "Its ok Urara- chan. I'm sure she's ok. Just some rest is needed." Mitskuni said trying to comfort her.

As I put her down in bed, the nurse came in. "Oh I didn't know you kids were in here " she said laughing shyly. When she saw Izumi and her friend she walked up to them.

"Oh my! What happened here?" She said worried as she got a warm towel and cleaned Izumi's face which had a bit of blood on her.

"Wel-"" Its ok honey, I got it from here. " The girl said cutting of honey. The nurse then looked at us.

"Its ok boys, I'll handle it from here. Please go to class now." She said finishing cleaning Izumi's face.

I hesitated for a bit, but Mitskuni pulled on my blazer. "Its ok Takashi, they'll be fine. We'll visit them later." He said too me.

I just sighed and put him on my shoulders. "Ok" was all I said. "Bye Urara-chan! Feel better soon, we'll be back!" Honey said to the brunette as she waved bye to him and me.

And with that we left. Me still being a little worried.

Deku's p.o.v

.......
...eku
..deku
.deku

*gasp!* I breathed in and out sitting on a white bed. "Deku- kun!" I could Uraraka next to me.

As I looked at her, I could see she hurt her leg.

"Are you ok Uraraka!" I said worried. "Y-yea I'm fine don't worry. You should be worrying about yourself, you're the one who got hurt more!" Was what she said to me and I scratched my head.

The door then opens, and we see a nurse. "Hi, I see you awake now... Izumi was it?" She said looking up. "U-um yea! That's me!" I said nervously.

"Well hi there Izumi. I'm the school nurse. You can call me... Miss N." She said waving.

"Ok." I said. She then. Sat down on a chair. "Now. Care to explain why you two are in here with injury's?" She said holding paper and a pen to write in.

As Uraraka was about to speak, I talked first. "Sorry miss! We were just running down the stairs and tripped! Sorry if we're disturbing." I said clearly lying which she bought.

"Oh no no its ok! Just be careful next time, falling down is dangerous!" She said pointing a finger up.

"Is that everything that happened?" She said as she looked at both at us.

"Yes, yes we're really fine!" I say as I lay down and the door opens.
~to be continued

Hi guys! Hoped u liked dis! Next update: Thursday byeee PLUS ULTRA!

~author-chan