DIEEEE

Deku's p.o.v

As I got to Honey's side I saw a big shadow form in front of us. I quickly looked up to see, and it was not good.

"Honey!" I yelled as I quickly grabbed him and covered him. "IZU-" was all I heard before the wave hit us.

...

..Ugh w-where am I? As I looked at my surroundings, I could see lots of trees. Am I in a forest? No that's not possible, I'm pretty sure I'm still at this water park.

"!! H-honey!! " I just remembered out him, where is he? I kept yelling his name out while walking around. But then I just found myself lost. I then looked up at the tree's. "Maybe I can climb up to get a view of where I'm at and maybe see if I can see anyone or I could just possibly yell out their names they'll hear me right or I can at least call out to Honey he should be somewhere around here an-" 'FwOoSh'

"...great. Its raining just what I needed." I said sarcastically heading towards a tree. I grabbed a big leaf and put it over my head. I-its cold. *grumble*

...

And I'm hungry. Wait do i- *touch* yup I still have my wig. Phew.

15 mins later

"... Huh?" I looked up and saw that the raining has stopped. That's good. Might as well take this chance and keep walking.. Wait, the tree!

I stood in front of a tree and looked up at it. I guess I can do this without my quirk. Here I go.

"Cmon! Just a l-little bit more!" I groaned as I looked down to see how high I was.

I'm so disappointed in myself. I'm not even in the middle of the tree and I'm tired. Have I gotten weaker? But I would train with All might or Mr. Aizawa 2 times a week! Well that's only few of days.

That's not enough days to train , I bet kacchan and Todoroki are still strong. I'll have to train everyday. I don't want to go back to school all weak.

I looked around trying to see if anyone is around. Ok since no one is around, I'll just use a bit of my power. Light started to form in both of my arms as I struggled a bit getting up the tree.

"Phew finally. I can get a good view of-" I stopped as soon as I looked around.

"Are you kidding me! I picked the smallest tree here!" I said tears coming out eyes.

"Izu-chan!" I heard a familiar voice calling out. "H-honey!? Where are you?" I said looking around desperately. "Over here Izu-chan!" I heard him call again.

I could hear the voice from up above, so I looked that direction. "Honey! There you are!" I said looking at the laughing Honey. He was waving at me.

He then swing's on a vine towards me. Once he lands, he came up to me and gave me a bear hug. And I hugged him back but I lost my balance.

"Ahh!" He screamed as I grabbed a thick branch and him before he fell. I then swinged him on the tree so he can climb down. I then jumped one the tree and jumped down since I know how to land without hurting myself.

"You ok Izu-chan?" Honey said worried. I just nodded letting him know I was ok and he just laughed.

"C'mon we got to go find the others." Honey said grabbing my wrist. As we we were walking he stopped.

"Walking is going to take a while, we're going to have to take the better way!" He smiling big. I just looked at him confused. " You can climb trees right Izu-chan? "

"U-um well I'm struggling a bit-" "its ok! I can help you come!" He said and I just went up to him. He help me climb up when I started to slip. For a small little guy like him. He sure is strong!

Once we got to the top, Honey gave me a vine and one for himself. He just smiled at me and swinged form tree to tree. And stopped in one. "Can you do that Izu-chan!" He said waving over to me. Of course I can Honey!

I took a step back as I swinged towards Honey. "C'mon let's go find them." I said as we both swung around.

...

Bakugo p.o.v

"Stupid rain! Stop already!" I yelled trying to get out of these stupid twins grip. "Let go! I've gotta go find them dumba**ess! They could be hurt!" But they wouldn't budge.

"Calm down Ren!" " we know you're upset, but you can't right now! Its raining hard." One of them said. "Shuddap gingers!" I growled at them. Once I calmed down a bit, they let go and I went to stand alone.

The tall dude then came next to me. He must be f*ckin worried as me... Wait- what the hell!? Why am I worried about that stupid nerd!? He can f*cken take care of himself or die for all I care!

...

Be ok sh*tty nerd...

The rain finally calmed down. Now I can- tch he'll be alright... "Mori wait! I'll come with you!" I heard the crossdresser yell out.

I turned to see that her and him are going somewhere. She looked so weak its just sad to look. I groaned as I ran to help her. She was about to fall into the water. She probably needs another person to come along.

"Be carefull stupid." I said a bit irritated. "Th-thank b- Ren!" She said sweating. The tall guy then calls her name. "Huh?" She turned around confused. Soon to be lifted by him
She looked a but pleased. Its actually my first time hearing him say her name.

I went in front protecting them from any harm. They probably be too scared to even handle a snake. Since I'm the strongest in this group I'll show them I'm number 1 here!

We all then hear rustling noise coming from the bushes. The f*ck is tha- what the hell!? There was a bunch if guys in armor pointing guns at us. They yell out to give over Haruhi.

Why the hell do they want her? One if them then tries to grab her arm but fails as tall guy hits his hand away. Now I know not to get on his bad side.

Now all of the men looked like they were about to attack. Finally some action! I got in my fighting pose ready to kick a** but then, "YOU GUYS! Out of the way!" I heard a voice yell.

I turned around to see the kid and, Deku! They were both on vines, each of them kicking two if the guys in the face. I was about to fight to but the tall gut put his hand around my shoulder and shook his head. "Tch." And I just stood there and watched.

I could do so much better then them- "AHrrggghh" I heard a painful scream. I looked to see deku f*cking getting tased.

*Mori puts Haruhi down gently.*

....

"Ddddiiiiiieeeeeeee!!!" I yelled so F*cking angrily as I punch the guy who taxed him as the tall dude grabs him and throws him.
~to be continued

Hi guys! Hope you enjoyed thus chapter! Sorry its not as interesting. I'm also a bit late, sorry. I'm suppose to update before it turns 6 but I just wanted to make this chapter long for you guys! ^_^
Next update: Saturday
Byeee! PLUS ULTRA!!!

~author-chan
P.s- please vote!! Thank you for reading!