To the Party we go!!

Deku's p.o.v

Oh. My. Gosh. This week was horrible!! Every time we had the chance to capture him, he would either say he's busy or fangirls go up to him. I think he got a bit suspicious, that he was about to turn me down of the Party. But good thing for Haruhi she saved the day!

~Flashback~

"Hey Haruhi! Since your a girl um... Could you help me pick something out to wear for the party, I have no dresses what so ever." Its true, I mean I am a boy. "Oh sure, if you want we can buy you one, I don't have much dresses. She told me. " yeah that'll be great thanks!" I told her.
.....
~with Hayato~

"So Hayato what did you want to tell me?" Oh gosh no! He'll turn me down and- wait I think it will be easier since he thinks I won't be around him at the party.. Wait no! He'll get bombarded with girls and I won't be able to see what he does! "Um, well I was going to say tha-" then haruhi comes in"Hey Izumi! Sorry Hayato. Um I think we should go now so we can get a head start dressing up for the party" yes! Thank you haruhiii! "Uh ok. So what was it it that you were going to say Hayato?" I told him and he just had that look of defeat. "I-i can't wait to see you tonight!" I smiled. "Yea you too see you later!" And with that we left.

~back to the present~
...

"So do you want to wear a bit of makeup? I could tell my dad to help me with you. He nows this kind of stuff." Haruhi said. We were at my place. Haruhi helped me pick a dress so she wanted to help me put it on. But I told no that it was ok. "Um... Sure?" I told her. "Ok. I'll go call him be right back right now you change." "Ok" I told her and she left.