Lets do this

Bakugo p.o.v

'Ouran bell plays' finally over! I can't take anymore whispers. What's wrong with everyone here? I cant believe I'm gonna say this but good thing half n half face was with me, I would've punched someone's face.

Dang these stairs are huge! We were waiting for deku so we can go home all together. I really wanted to go by myself, but when he pleaded something inside of me just said 'do it!' And well I'm here waiting for him I guess. Tch.

I then see a green walking towards us. Yup that's deku. Took him long enough. As he was walking, two twins were running up to him. I was about to warn him but they had already grabbed him and ran. "HEY!"

Todoroki p.o.v

"HEY!" I hear Bakugo scream. "C'mon let's go get him" I tell him and we run towards them. I can see Midoriya was so confused because he had a confused face on. Heh, kinda cute... Eh!? Not right now, we gotta get him. As we're running, 'BAM.

O-ouch. As I look to see who we ran into, it was a guy with glasses and a blonde with lavender eyes. "Sorry." I say. "We weren't looking where we were going." The blonde than looks at me. "Its ok, just watch where your going next time. I nod and I could see the guy with glasses glaring at us. I guess we got him mad. I could tell Bakugo noticed. " HEY YOU WA-" I put my hand over his mouth, squeezing his arm to calm down.

"I'm sorry what he meant to say was if you guys seen two twins running around with a girl their holding?" The one with glasses mutter something, 'what you do now you twins'. He then looked at us. "I'm pretty sure it was hikaru and kaoru. Their on their way to the the host club." Host club? "where is this host club?" I say, releasing Bakugo. "Its in the music room number 3-" Bakugo then grabs my arm running off. "THANKS FOUR EYES!" Bakugo screamed. I just know, we're going to regret that later.

We both then slow down, in front of the music room 3. As I open the door, I see Midoriya! "There she i-" I stare surprised as Midoriya is getting his hand kissed..by a red head? Wait- is that the villain? "Uwah!" I hear Midoriya screech.  The guy lets his hand go laughing at his reaction. It sounds like the red head is telling him something? Midoriya then nods and comes our way. Grabs our arm and walks us out.

Deku's p.o.v

"What happened?" Todoroki says. "You should've punched those twins in the face for grabbing you like that! I hear kacchan scream. " wait guys wait. You saw that guy right?" They nodded. "Well that's the villain." "Huh!?" "I knew it." I laugh at their reactions. "That's good right? Well since this is a host club, I booked an appointment with him in a few min, when they open." I tell them. "I'm going to ask him to meet me in the back of the school. So when he goes there, we capture him and boom! Mission complete. " they both nod. "Why can't we just get him now?" Kacchan said. "If we get him now, everyone will be suspicious AND we might use our powers in accident. We can't let anyone know our true Identity." Todoroki said. After that we all agreed to the plan and waited outside the host club

"We meet again " I hear someone say. We turned to see who was talking. It was a guy with glasses, and a blonde with purple eyes. I could see kacchan grunting. "What do you want?" He says." The blonde then smiles. " Well we're in the host club, and you guys are in front of the door." He says. He then looks at kacchan and Todoroki. "Oh! I know who you guys are. You're Shima and Ren right?" They both nod. "Well hi. I'm Tamaki suoh! This is my friend Kyoya. Sorry if he scared you guys earlier!" Earlier? Are they the reason they got lost?

The blonde than looks at me. "Hi there princess. You must be Izumi. Haruhi told me about you." He said as he bowed and gave me a white rose. "U-um yeah nice to meet you Tamaki - senpai." I said shyly taking the flower. He then smiled. We then hear footsteps. "Well we're going to open soon, hope to talk to you guys more in here." Tamaki said as they closed the door. I look back to see a bunch of girls coming our way. Must be the host clubs customers.

There is so many of them! I'm getting squished! An arm then pulls me out of the crowding banana's. It was Todoroki. "You ok?" I look up at him as he tells me. "Uh yea thanks Todoroki-kun." Eh? What was that! Kun!? I'm starting to be like a girl! I see Todoroki smile, while kacchan is laughing. "Keep acting like that and no one will notice the real you" Todoroki said. "Hai" I say. "Yea, keep it up girly!" Kacchan laughs. "Shut up ba-kachan (like Baka chan) he then stoped laughing, looking angry. " why you!" His hands started to spark. "Todoroki!" Todoroki nods and grabs kacchans hand and cools it down. "Hah!? What are you doing! Let go" "wait. Your hands still sweaty." I then looked at kacchan. "Every time you use your quirk, Todoroki will grab your hand and cool it down. If you don't want that to happen, don't do it." I said. "Tch, fine" he says angrily taking his hand back. "Their about to open!!" We hear a girl say as the door opens. "Welcome" we hear. "Let's do this." I tell kacchan and Todoroki as we go inside.
~To be continued

Hi guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry if its short, I'll try making it longer next time. Please vote this because its letting me know you guys are reading so I can continue this story. Next update: Saturday

~author-chan