Worry

Todoroki p.o.v
"All right put him over there!" Uraraka slightly yelled. Her emotions are starting pour out again.

I just sighed and went up to Ranka and took off the ties. "Huh!? What are you doing Todoroki-kun!" Uraraka said waving her hands in front of her.

"Its alright. We know this man, this is Haruhi's Father. Ranka." I said putting the rope away. I don't even remember them putting this around him. That was quick.

As I got back to the small living room, I could see Iida, Uraraka and Kirishima apologizing to Ranka. I don't know where Tsuyu went.

I went to the kitchen to see if she was there. Yup. She was drinking milk. "Did everyone calm down? Kero." She said getting down from the counter. We both went to the living room and see that Ranka was giving them a big lecture and hitting them in the head.

Yes he was also smacking Uraraka in the head. 5 sec passed and he finally stopped calming down. I went up to him. "So Ranka, did you want something?" I said as we both sat down.

"Oh yea that's right! I just wanted to see if Haruhi was in here. My beautiful daughter hasn't came back!" He cried dramatically. Hmm, where ARE they at? Maybe I sh- 'brriinnngg'

I looked at my phone to see who was calling me. It was Midoriya so I answered quickly. "Hello?Midoriya, areyouokwhereareyouguys?" I said worried.

"T-todorki-kun calm down! I'm alright. I just wanted to let you know we're clos-"" HELLO!? Is my Haruhi ok!?" Ranka yelled as he interrupted Midoriya.

'Beep' "..oops I hung up." Ranka said looking sad at my phone. I took out of his grip though.

"Its ok, he said they're close by." I said. He just gave a relaxing smile. "Oh thank goodness. Well, I'll be going now. Sorry for the trouble!" He said bowing down and left.

"That was weird." Kirishima said sighing. "Well at least we know they'll becoming soon." Iida said fixing Hus glasses.

"Kero."

...

~11:43~No ones p.o.v

..

"Where the hack are they!" Both Uraraka and Kirishima yelled out in annoyance. They were all so tired waiting for them to come, but they never did.

All of them were so worried. Ranka came by their house again telling them if they arrived and Iida said no.

Ranka was about to call the police but Kirishima stopped him. He said to wait just a little more. So they all sat there, waiting to see their friends come back.

...

'Knock knock'

'Zzooommmm'

As they opened the door. They saw an exhausted Haruhi. "Harruuhii!!" Ranka cheered in joy as he hugged his little girl.

Haruhi looked a bit happy, but had an expression full of worry. "You guys, something happened." She said seriously, staring at them. Now they were even more nervous then before.

Haruhi went quickly inside and started explaining what had happened.

~A few hours earlier~(Haruhi p.o.v)