Sister

Hayato p.o.v

"That damn Izuku and his friends! How did they even know I was here?" I said angrily as I sat on a very old couch.

Couldn't we find a better place to live for a while? This abandoned house to be honest is a bit creepy. I don't see why father wanted to live here for a while.

Well, enough about that. I got to blow up that school, so father can be impressed. The reason im trying to do this is because back in quirk town, My father wanted me to be the best villain in the world, but that just wouldn't happen.

I tried simple things like robbing a bank or my highest was killing 5 people. I tried to let everyone know I was not to be messed with and be scared of me every time they heard my name! But that'll never happen.

That Villain League is always getting attention and especially 'Hero Killer' No matter what I do, they can always do it sicker and scarier. I once tried getting in the Villain League, but they said I was just a young brat who can't even hold a gun.

It's not like I wanted my life like this. When I was small, my father would teach me how to kill, hold knives or guns. But I would be too scared so I would get a good beating.

Now that I'm older, I've gotten better at killing, using knives and my gun skills are pretty good. I'm already used to the beatings, so it doesn't even hurt anymore.

I don't want to feel useless anymore. I want to surpass my father. I want to be strong, defeat All might and show everyone and all the villains out there how bad I could be!*sigh*

But right now, I just need to focus on this first and move on to the next step. But how will I do it? Think....

"When did you get he-" "I GOT IT!"" I yelled looking at my young sister. She's currently 13.' I could actually use her for something.' I thought as I smirked at her. She just gave me a hard face.

Deku's p.o.v

It took awhile but I finally got uraraka's phone and deleted the pic and video she did of me and Mori.

"Stop that! I won't forgive you next time!" I said pouting. She just looked at me. "Agnxgb you're so KAWAII!!" She said jumping up and down.

"Izumi! Can we get a refill over here?" Tamaki yelled pointing to him and his guests tea cups. "I-im coming!" I yelled back, grabbing the cart. "Well, we'll talk later. Here take a cookie." I said giving Uraraka a cookie. She just smiled and went towards Haruhi.

It was going like this for a while, filling teapots and serving cake. I went to a little room, made tea and grabbed more cake until Kyoya approached me.

"Izumi, you got a customer waiting for you." He said pulling up his glasses.

"Customer? But I thought I was done hosting?" I said wiping my hands on a towel.

"You are. But she wanted to request you. I said no, but then she showed me money. Of course I wouldn't let that offer go to waste." He said writing in his book smirking.

I just sighed. "Fine after I'm done with her, I'll be leaving." I said puting the cart to a side. He just nodded and we both went outside.

"She's over there." He said pointing pointing at a girl who was waiting at a table.

*sigh* "here I go!" I said sarcastically, walking towards her. When I saw here from up close, she looked a bit young. She had black hair with red tips. And golden brown eyes.

"U-um hi! I'm Izumi nice to meet you. What's you're name?" I said sitting down pouring tea.

"H-hi I'm Y-yui. Nice t-to see you I-izumi." She said a little quiet, looking down. I just giggled. "So Yui. Why did you request me?" I said.

"W-well my sis who g-goes to thus school said y-you were very nice and w-well I wanted t-to meet you!" She said playing with her fingers.

"O-oh! Well um mind telling me how old are you?" I said drinking the tea. "My a-age? Oh yea! I'm 13 years o-old." She said. I just nodded.

We just sat there in silence until she spoke up. "U-um Izumi?" She said and I just looked at her. "C-can we go o-outside of this r-room for a bit?" She standing up. "Oh um sure! Let's go." I said getting up and walking towards the door.

??? p.o.v

I just stared at Hayato in confusing of why he yelled. "You got what?" I said sitting down. "I need you to do something for me." He said taking off my eyepatch. "Hey! I need that twit!" I said getting it back. "What do you need me for?"

"I need you to go into this person." He said showing me a picture of a girl with green hair and green eyes.

"Why would I do that to a girl?" I said crossing my arms. "This isn't what it looks like. Look." He said showing me another picture if a boy with green hair and green eyes. ".... Trap?" (A/n fufufu get it?)

"What? No! This boy here is Izuku Midoriya!" He said. "Oh! That All might Wannabe?" I said.

"Yes, I need you to go right now, to the host club. Get into him and bring him here. I got a plan!" He said giving me directions to a host club.

______________________________________

"So Yui. What do you need?" Midoriya said and all I did was stare at him right in his eyes.

He started getting nervous. "U-um Yui?"

3.... 2.....1

*collapse*

*blink* *blink* I look at my hands and see that they aren't mine. It worked hehe. I looked in front of me, and I can see myself laying down.

Yui Hayashida

Quirk: possession

Quirk: possession

If she stares at someone for 10 seconds with both here eyes, she could get in their body for about an hour. She can't get in anyone if she uses one eye. That's why she wears an eye patch all the time.

Can get out of someone body if she wants or gets physically hurt.
~to be continued

Hey guys! Hoped you like this chapter, please vote, it makes me very happy! Next update: Monday
Byeee! PLUS ULTRA!!

~author-chan