Dang you Ouran girls!!

(If in bold like this, its people speaking together)
Deku's p.o.v

"Welcome" we hear as the door opens. "Alright, let's do this!" I say. But as we're about to go in, "Wait!" I kinda screamed. When I'm with him, you guys better not stare that much in our direction or he'll get suspicious ok?" I told them "yeah yeah we get it let's go!" Kacchan said as we went inside.

The place looked so...tropical! Is this really a host club?? Anyways were is that villain. I then saw haruhi talking with some girls. Maybe I can ask her! As I was walking towards her, a hand grabbed my shoulder. "I don't think you should bother him right now, he's with his customers right now." A guy with glasses told me. Kyoya I think is his name? And hold up.

"Haruhi is a boy? I thought she was a girl?" Wait maybe haruhi wanted to keep this a secret! I could see kyoya had a surprised face on. "Wait- nevermind you're right! Uhm, haruhi is a boy. Sorry I was thinking of someone else umm can you help me find a host please? Heh." Hoped that worked.

"Listen, I already know Haruhi is a girl." He said quietly. "But in here, in the host club and the school Haruhi is a boy. Make sure not to let this secret loose." He told me. "U-understood" he then smirked. "We have seven hosts here. We have the strong silent type: Mori. The boy lolita: Honey. The mischievous type: Hikaru & Kaoru. The cool type, which is me kyoya. The mysterious type: Hayato. And of course, The princely type: Tamaki. Which one of those are you looking for?" He asked me.

"Well the Mysterious one, Hayato." I told him. Kyoya than pointed to a table where Hayato was at. "Oh um thank you kyoya." "You're welcome, Izumi." And he left. Wait why did he say my name like that? Does he know something about me! Arg! Gotta focus right now. On to Hayato! I walked over to him, to find him stuffing his face with cake. "Oh god this is so guud!" He said with a mouthful. "Um, e-excuse me? I'm here." I said letting him know. He then looked up at me with a stuffy face.

"Oh! I'm sorry you have to see this... Mess! Um please do sit down. I'll be right back." He said getting up, running somewhere. Weird.. I took my seat. Where is kacchan and Todoroki? I look around and see them getting crowed with girls taking to them. Kacchan looks very red and Todoroki looks scared. "Haha!" Poor guys. Anyways.. What am I suppose to do! I know I have to ask him to meet me at the back, but can I ask more questions? I look around to Haruhi since she's close, and I can see girls talking to her and she answer's them back.. So I can ask questions?

"Hi there beautiful! Sorry to keep you waiting!" Hayato said looking clean. As I looked at him, he-- looks nothing like the picture Mr. Aizawa showed us.

(With uniform on)

(With uniform on)

Wait.. This is Hayato right? I mean, this guy looks so friendly, his hair is kinda fixed and he's so nice... He is a villain right. I kinda feel bad for trying to capture him. "Hello. You ok? You're not falling for me that fast are ya, cause if you are I don't mind" ok that made me shake. "Oh um sorry! I just wanted to know um, you are Hayato right?" He just looked at me. "Of course I'm Hayato. Hayato Hayashida." Yup that's him. "Oh ok sorry just wanted to know heh!" "Ok so we know who I am. But I don't know who you are. Mind telling me your name princess?" Oh god so weird! "Sure. My name is Izumi!" "What a cute name for quite cute girl cutie." He said with a smile. "Anyways what brings you here m'lady?"

"Um can I ask a few questions?" Stupid why did I say it like that?! "Go ahead Darling. I'm all ears." Oh. That was easy. "Um, soo where are you from?" I asked him. Let's see what he says. I could tell the question surprised him. "Um, Im froomm.. New York!" Wow really? I almost laughed at that. "Oh NY? Cool!" You know what he's probably going to tell me cheasy lies if I keep up with these questions, I'll just get to the point.

"Hey did you know we are going to have party here somewhere in the school, are you going?" He asked me. "Oh um maybe.. Can I ask you a favor?" I told him. "Sure anything for you angel." Ok this is good. "U-um would y-you mind meeting me in the back of the school when you're done hosting?" Hope he Say's yes. "Sure. Why not see you there later I guess?" "Yes! I mean ok yea thank you see you later!" I said getting up. "Oh ok see you sweety!" And with that I signal kacchan and Todoroki telling them let's go. With that I got out. Phew that was hard. As I was about to check if their coming, the door opens.

"Let's go!!" They both say grabbing both my arms and running. I could see a bunch, well like 5 or 6 girls chasing after us. Soon later, we lost them. Once we got to the back of the school they start taking a breath. "You know, you could've let me run on my own." "Shuddap nerd the girls are f*cling crazy! To be honest, their suppose to be scared of me!" kacchan said. "Yeah yeah anyways go hide and wait till he comes. Then you guys knock him out and we turn him in!" I said. Then they went to hide. A few min later, I see Hayato coming. "You guys he's coming get ready!" I whisper to them and they get ready. "Hi Izumi!" I jump in surprise "H-hi Hayato! You scared me" he then walks up to me and grabs my back and pulls me close to him. "I'm sorry cutie. Will you forgive me?" Oh god where is kacchan and Todoroki!? 'RING' 'RING' "oh why now! Sorry I gotta take thus be right back" he said as he went to a bush and picked up the phone. Where are they!? As I see to look where they are, I see them getting dragged by the girls who were chasing them earlier. Kacchan looked mad. And Todoroki looked like he was about to pass out.

Oh god! Why now!? Dang, Ouran. Girls! "Izumi?" I turned around and Hayato was there. "Hm yea?" I told him "what was it that you wanted to tell me?" He said with a smile. "U-um i-" think of something quick. ... I got it! " I .. I want to go to the party with you!" I told him closing my eyes feeling stupid I even said that!" Of course cutie! I would love to. Do you want to meet up, or do you want me to pick you up?" He said with a smirk. "We can meet." "Ok then. Its a plan. Better be at the party next week ok?" Next week!? I thought it was today or tomorrow! Dang it. Well during the week we'll have to catch him. If we don't, the party will be a better opportunity. "Yup see you there!" I told him. He then hugged me and left.

"Just wait till I get you girls! You ruined our plan!" I said frustrated.

~To be continued

Hi guys!! Sorry I did this VERY late. I was just really busy and I didn't have enough time. But still, I managed to do this. Hope you enjoyed this chapter please vote and I'll see you Monday, Next update.

~author-chan