Close one

Deku's p.o.v

Aghh! What the heck? I can't move my body. What is going on? *gasp* t-that girl. She has a quirk! W-who is she, and how d-did she get here!?

Its just l-like Shinsou's. But t-this feels different. My wh-whole body feels fuzzy.

Is she inside m-my body? "It worked!" I heard her say. She then grabbed her body and started walking.

H-how do I get out of this. I can't use my quirk, because I can't even move. Plus i-it'll destroy this building!

"Hey deku! Why are you carrying a girl hah?" I heard a familiar voice yell. K-kacchan!

Bakugo's p.o.v

"Hey deku! Why are you carrying a girl hah?" I yelled smirking. But that he just kept walking. 'That sh*tty nerd thinks he can ignore me!?' "Hmm something is wrong." Half and half said.

"Midoriya." He called out to deku and he stopped walking. When he turned around, he had that face of 'I don't give a sh*t.'

"What?" He said in a rude way. Who does he think he can talk to like that!? "Oi, oi! The f*ck you think you're talking to like that?" I said angrily walking towards him.

"Uh, you guys? I can't hang around much. Got to go." He said as he walked a little faster this time. Something was off about him.

"Midoriya." Half and half yelled this time. Deku just groaned. "What!?" He said looking annoyed.

"What's my name?" He said looking at deku straight in his eye.

No ones p.o.v

"What's my name?" Yui heard him say. 'I knew this was going to happen. Good thing Hayato told me about this.'

Yui pointed to the black head. "You're Todoroki." She then pointed to the blonde. "And your Bakugo." She said smirking and started walking again.

Bakugo then smirked. 'Yup. I'm pretty sure that's not him.' He thought. Both him and Todoroki started walking up to him.

Once Yui heard the steps getting close to her, she made a run for it. "Hey! Get back here!" Bakugo yelled and both of them started chasing after the person.

Once Yui reached the stairs, instead of walking down, she slid down on the rail. "Weeeeaaaaaa!" She yelled in happiness. 'I never had this much fun, ever since my first kill!' She thought.