Run aWaY

Todoroki p.o.v

"Sh-shut up!" Midoriya yelled out embarrassed at this girl, Yui. But Yui just laughed. So I nudged her back. "Hey!" She glared at me, but I ignored her.

"I-i'll tell you guys later, I got to get my clothes and return these." He said walking away. "Why don't get your clothes tomorrow and give those back tomorrow too." I said plainly.

But in my mind, 'keep it you look so cute I want to squeeze you.'

"No its ok! I have to go get Uraraka too, so yea.. See ya!" He said running off. As he ran, the hairband on his hair fell off. I was about to say something, he was already gone.

"Here, grab it." I said passing Yui to Bakugo. "It? It!? I am a person and have a na-"" Aurg SHUT UP You talk to much!" Bakugo said disrupting her sentence.

I went up to the hairband and got it. "... I'm going to give this too him, you stay." I said walking away.

"Hah!? You can't tell me what to do! I'll go if I want to!" He said with his rough voice. I swear he is so immature.

"Fine, just hold her tight." I said and all I got was a "tch, I know I'm not stupid." Meanwhile Yui was yawning in boredom. "Can I go home now?" She said plainly. "No!" Me and Bakugo yelled out annoyingly.

...

Deku's p.o.v

'Phew' good thing I got away, I don't want to be in this Maid costume! Embarrassing!! (°\\\°)

As I opened the door I could see that the Club was closing up. I went up to Uraraka who was sitting in the table eating cake. "Hey, Uraraka we're going already. Let me just change ok?" I said too her. She was about to talk but nodded instead.

As I was about to get in the changing room, "Izumi." I heard Kyoya say strictly but when I looked back at Jim he had a smile on his face. A fake one of course.

"Y-yea?" I said facing him completely now. "Where were you?" He said talking with that smile still on his face.

"O-oh that, well the girl who came earlier um she wanted to play a game!" I said pointing my finger up.

"Oh yea? What kind of game?" He said looking at me with a smirk. I started sweating. "Um w-well..-" before I got to finish the door opened.

"Hey Izumi." I heard a familiar voice say. Todoroki?? "Oh Sh-shima! What are you doing here?" I said looking at him with a smile. A 'what the heck' smile.

"You dropped your headband." He said plainly, shoeing me the headband. "Oh. Well thank you I didn't notice it was gone." I said retrieving the band.

The whole club including Uraraka went up to us. "Sup Shima." The twins both said. Honey just laughed and waved. Mori just stared at him.

"Hey, where is Ren?" Kaoru said. (His voice is a bit higher so I know) "Yea aren't you guys like best friends? You're always together." Hikaru said shrugging the same to Kaoru.

"Oh that. He left already-" "HELP ME!" We heard a girl shout. Oh no.

The girl Yui came up running towards us, of course still tied. "Help! These guys are kidnapping me!" She said innocent. Where is Kacchan!?

"Hey! Get back here!!" Kacchan yelled angrily holding onto her arms again. The host club, except Haruhi and Uraraka, stared cautiously. "Hey, what's the meaning of this??" Tamaki-senpai said confused.

"Non of your business! Just some Cops versus robbers, its a 'commoner' thing. You snobby rich people wouldn't understand." Kacchan said glaring at them.

"Don't listen to him, he's lying! Help me please!" She said with a pained face. Stop acting the innocent here!

"If you would, please let go of the lady Ren." Kyoya said looking at kacchan with a serious face. Yui just smiled nodding her head. Kacchan then covered her eyes.

"Hah? No way!" He said backing away angry. Kyoya glared back. "Ren, stop acting foolishly. Let go of her." He said glaring back.

"F*ck off four eyes." Kacchan spat at him. But Kyoya just sighed. " Mori if you please?" He said and Mori nodded walking towards Kacchan. "Run!" I whispered yelled at kacchan and Todoroki.

Without hesitation, Both of them went running. "Hey!" Tamaki yelled. The Host club just looked at me. "Care to give an explanation Izumi?" Kyoya said impatient.

Uraraka was slowly walking out the door with Haruhi with her. "Hey! Where are you going with Haruhi?" The twins said a bit mad. Uraraka just froze.

Before I knew it I yelled, "Run!!!" Haruhi, Uraraka and I started running. I cod hear footsteps behind us. I looked to see, and it was Honey and Mori.

I was running faster now and so was Uraraka. Haruhi was not that fast as both of us so I stopped and grabbed her bridal style quick and kept running.

"D-deku-kun! What are you doing?!" She said with a little blush on her face. "Well, you're behind!" I said running down the stairs.

"Izu-chan! Ura-chan! Haru-chan! Come back!!" Honey yelled stopping at the stairs. The footsteps stopped. We were outside already.

...

*knock knock* Todoroki knocked on the door. We caught up with them. Haruhi said she was busy so went to her room.

When the door opened, we saw Kirishima. "Hey there bros! Welcome back!" He said opening the door wider. "Hey, who's this girl?" He said pointing at Yui as we got in.

"We caught her at the school. She has a quirk and is possibly a villain." Todoroki said tying her legs now. "Hey! Isn't that too much!" Yui yelled. But we ignored her.

"Don't look her in the eyes, she'll posses you." I said staring at Iida, and Tsuyu- TSU who came in the kitchen.

"Wait hold up.. WHY ARE U IN A MADE SUIT MIDORIYA!" Both Iida and Kirishima said pointing at me. Yui laughed again. "Do you want me to tie your mouth!?" I said looking her embarrassed.
~To be continued

Hey guys! Hoped u liked this chapter! Please please vote👍😊
Next update: Saturday
Byeee! PLUS ULTRA!!!

~author-chan