Chapter Something

(Sorry! I couldn't think a of a title for this! (,insert title here)
Deku's p.o.v
"Thank you Mori." I told him, as I relaxed. As we were walking, we passed by 2-A classroom. I could see them annoyed because the girls were talking to them. Hehe, this school really is something... Oh that's right, I forgot to ask Mori something.

"Hey Mori?" I called to him, and he just looked at me. "Um, remember that day of the party, well um when I saw you were looking at me, you looked the other way. Was there something wrong?" I asked. He just stayed silent. "Nothing was wrong. I was just thinking." Mori said. And I just nodded.

At the nurse

Mori set me down in the bed and then he sat down. Honey just sat on his lap. "So Izu-chan, why are you limping anyways? Did something bad happen?" Honey asked me. "U-um no I was just working out a bit, and well I hurt my legs while doing so. B-but I'm ok! Just soreness." I answered him. "Wow! You work out Izu-chan! Cool! I thought you were into cooking or something." He said. Oh God, cooking? Yup. Not my thing.

"Hey Izu-chan?" Honey said. "Yea?" ... "Can I see how big your muscles are!!" I just started laughing. It as just a bit that we stayed in here to rest my legs, and we just talked, and had some laughs. For some reason, these 2 remind me of Uraraka and Iida. Honey was so cheerful just like Uraraka. And Mori was just kind if demanding. Almost like Iida but Iida is just more if that.

"I think we should go back to class you guys." I said getting up. "Are you sure Izu-chan? Your legs don't hurt as much right?" Honey asked me concerned. "Y-yea I'm really fine don't worry. C'mon let's go." I said walking. I  don't want to be in Mori's arm again, I'm heavy and I don't want to bother him.
...

"Thanks you guys for taking me to the nurses office. That really helped. Sorry you had to carry me Mori! I could've walked." I said to them with a smile. "You're welcome Izu-chan. Anyway, don't worry about Takashi didn't mind at all right?" Honey said looking at Mori. "Yea." Was all he said. Classic Mori. "Alright then. See you at the Host club later Izu-chan bye!" Honey said. Mori just looked at me and waved and they left.

I then went in to my classroom. "Good morning Izumi!" I heard the twins say to me as they put their arms on my shoulders. "G-good morning, Hikaru, Kaoru. Good Morning Haruhi." I said to Haruhi too. "Oh, hi D- Izumi!" Haruhi said sweating. Oh god Haruhi. I started to laugh. "Anyway, you ready to be in the Host club today?" The twins asked me excited. "Y-yea I guess." I said kind of regretting it.

"Just in case you don't get customers today," Kaoru said "Who are you going to stick with?" Hikaru said finishing their sentence. And yes, I can tell who is who. Except when they're using their voice together. Its kinda hard to figure out which is which. "Um... I might stick with Haruhi or Mori and Honey."  I said which caused them to sigh. "Aww we thought you would stick with us!" They whined. "You guys leave her alone! Class is about to start." Haruhi said as the teacher came in.

(After all classes)

I haven't seen Hayato in a while now, and I'm starting to get a bit nervous. So I just walked as fast as I could, trying to get to the host club. The guys said they would see me there later. "Izumi! Wait for me!!" I heard a familiar voice call out as my blood went cold. Why am I so scared?! Ugh, I hate this so much!

Bakugo p.o.v (few min earlier)

"Finally this is over!" I said exhausted.  Half&half just sighed. "Those screeches they make, makes my ears bleed." I said. All I would is wave at them and they would start to fangirl. Worse that deku! "You know what makes my ears bleed?" Half&half said. "What?" I said annoyed. "....you when you get mad over a small thing." He said smirking. "Why you-" "girls girls, you're both pretty stop fighting." We heard him say. "What do you want villain?"

"You didn't tell anyone or Izumi about me right? Cause you know what happens if you do." He said as he smirked at us. "Tch, no. Not a word at all. Now out of my way Volcano." I said pissed at him. "Aww, c'mon. I have a name you know." He said. "I don't care leave or I'll set you on fire." I said walking away. Half&half was already ahead of me.

"Hahahaha!! Fire?? Did you forget I'm Lava? Lava is stronger then fire Heada**" I just sighed calming down. I could see Half&half ready to use his power to calm me down. "Tch, say that louder please so everyone can hear you." I said walking away. He just stayed silent and walked away. Finally. My hands than start to spark up.

"I got you Bakugo." Half & half said about to grab my hand, but I snatched it away. "Nuh uh! I got this just leave me alone moron!!" I said yelling.

Hayato p.o.v

Jeez. Those stupid "hero's" don't know who they're messing with. They better not say anything, or they'll see something coming. Oh well, at least I can see Izuku today- well speak of the devil.

"Izumi! Wait for me!!" I said going up to him. I can see he was stiff. He's been acting weird lately. I'm starting to regret, believing they didn't say anything. As I went up to him, his face was normal. No signs of scared or nervous. "Hi Hayato!" He said to me. "H-hey!" I said back.

"Oh um, sorry about earlier, I hurt you and I'm sorry." I said as I grabbed his hand and kissing it. His hands are soft. I can just hold him tight and touch him all I want. But not today. Hehe maybe another day. "Er- um. Its ok Hayato. It didnt hurt that much." He said to me. As I was about to ask him a question, "Izu-chan! Haya-chan! Hiii!!!" Dammit. Can't they just f*ck off? So annoying! "Hi Honey! Glad to see you're doing ok! Mori,... Sup" I said to Walking diabetes and Slender Man.

Both of them just waved. "Hi Izumi." Slender man said to him. Wow so you say words to him? "Hi Mori! Honey." She said. God he's so cute!! Too bad I might have to kill hi- Slender man than put his hand on top of Izuku. You know what, I might kill him first. Cause he's pissing me off right now.

Me and Slender man were in the back while Walking D. And Izuku were in the front. "So Izu-chan . if you get no customers today, can you sit with us? So you won't be lonely." He said to her. Before she could say anything, " Its ok Honey, I'll take care of her right Izumi?" I told him. He just nodded slowly. I then took my tongue out at Slender Man.

"But just for a little bit, I want to hang out with Mori and Honey too." Izuku said. This time Slender man just smirked at me. ".. Fine." And with that we got to the playboy club.
~To be continued

Hi guys! Hope you liked this story. If you want to change something, just put it in the comments and I'll try to change it. Anyway!!!!! Next Update: Thursday so stick around. Go beyond. PLUS ULTRA!

~author-chan