A/N

Uraraka p.o.v

"U-um may we help you?" I said as I saw a man with a ponytail and a little beard.

"Oh hi! Um is Izuku here?" He said looking around behind me. Wait- who is this? How does he know Izuku? He never mentioned this guy.

I turned back to my friends, signaling them to come over here. They just walked slowly towards me before I said, "GET HIM!!" And we all lunged towards him.

"Hu-"

...

Deku's p.o.v

On our way back home, it was a very silent, awkward ride. Kacchan kept glaring at Hayato while he just looked away.

Tamaki was a red beat because Haruhi fell asleep on his shoulder. And the twins just just looked out the window plain bored.

I myself was falling asleep. Today was a long day and all I wanted to do was rest. But before that I need to make a phone call with my mom.

We haven't talked for a while now, I really want to see her. Hmm maybe I can face call her. That would actually be better. I just looked out the window

I wonder how the others are doing. Did Todoroki and Uraraka take the bomb off safely.

Aaannndddd

~To be continued

Soooooo hi there my Humans!
Sorry about this VERY short chapter. I just wanted to tell you guys something really quick.

From now on (still) every Monday, Thursday and Saturday I will update. BUT a random time on that day. Like idk say, Monday it'll be updated late or early.

Or in between🙌👐

I can't keep promising you guys that I will update before 6. That's just impossible.

Its like saying "Alright I'll take a shower in 5 min!" But in reality it takes you days..... Or weeks...

Waitnothatsgross  BUT you get what I mean right??? Yes? Ok.

So yea I just wanted to let u guys know that, so if its a like a Thursday and I haven't updated, it's probably because I'm taking a long time to finish or because I'm busy and have to do it later.

Hope you understand!!!
Next update: Thursday

Byeee ! PLUS ULTRA!!!

~author-chan